Hotwives in the workplace

Now is a great time of year, Christmas parties used to be a good opportunity although these days the men are too well behaved. Plenty a Christmas party has ended in going home with a colleague in the past.
Yes the office environment has changed a lot over the last few years. Now men are afraid to be... Well, men. Not condoning sexual harassment, but I always considered it a complement when a guy would try to hit on me.

My wife KK is a professional, commercial photographer. Like many in that field, she’s essentially an independent contractor. As such, some of the usual workplace constraints are absent, and she’s exposed to a wide variety of men, and lots of opportunity.

Because there is an element of transience in her profession, it’s not the case where KK will have to deal with a workplace encounter partner on a regular basis, another benefit. She’s been able to hook up with other professionals, including tech team, models, editors, etc.

Most of KK’s workplace hunts end up as one-night stands; one and done encounters. There are a few exceptions. One is with an editor she works with - she’s led him to believe she’s a married cheater. Her game is to sexually manipulate him, sort of a sophisticated “whoring” thing to get higher rates on her gigs, travel perks, etc. It’s fascinating that she has zero respect for the guy - most often, she doesn’t even have to fuck him to get what she wants. He’ll grovel at her feet just to see her do a bare-naked pussy flash.

Not these days when simple flirtation has been criminalized in the United States. It’s so stupid that men can’t even make a pass at a woman without being accused of being a ‘predator’ or “contributing to a toxic workplace.” Woke nonsense that sees men as nothing more than Big Bad Oppressors. It’s crazy!

Not these days when simple flirtation has been criminalized in the United States. It’s so stupid that men can’t even make a pass at a woman without being accused of being a ‘predator’ or “contributing to a toxic workplace.” Woke nonsense that sees men as nothing more than Big Bad Oppressors. It’s crazy!
It isn’t quite that bad here in the UK yet, but it is moving in that direction. It is very unpleasant as a woman when you get an unpleasant guy that seems to think you are fair game, despite letting them know you are not interested. So I am happy that boundaries are respected more, but I do understand how some men are worried about making a move.

It is obvious why men are afraid of being accused of sexual harassment, and I understand them, but we as women should draw their attention if we are interested in flirting, we have a lot of assets that we can use and allow as many men as possible to get closer to us. If I want to get fucked then I'll make it very clear to him.
It would be a great way to initiate the whole thing in a subtle way for sure!

It is obvious why men are afraid of being accused of sexual harassment, and I understand them, but we as women should draw their attention if we are interested in flirting, we have a lot of assets that we can use and allow as many men as possible to get closer to us. If I want to get fucked then I'll make it very clear to him.
In Belgium it's still reasonable. There is much more respect for the women, the men are more careful but can still flirt both ways.
You make a very good point. Let the ladies give clear signals before we say anything and even clearer communication before we do anything.
I had a nice colleague who was a really hot, curvy MILF, and most of the time she wore figure hugging dresses. She was quite a flirt, and would often bend over a desk in front of me with her tight dress on and let me see her amazing curvy ass. No way could I concentrate haha. She just had fun flirting, but I don't think it was to go further. One time she was wearing a really short skirt and she was again flirting like hell. I complimented her saying she looked amazing, but afterwards I was wondering if I went over the line........ She never wore the short skirt again, but continued with her other tight dresses and flirting. Maybe she thought she was too sexy or maybe it was too much by me, I am more careful now.

I had another young attractive colleague who sat next to me in a late meeting, with just the two of us, everyone was gone home. She had an ass length skirt on and kept leaning back on two legs of her chair, cm's from me making sure I was enjoying her practically naked legs. Damn, that was a missed opportunity for an office late night fuck.

My wife used to go into her work looking amazing, really dressed up, on the edge of too sexy to flirt with her huge cock ex. My guess is they were very close to fucking but it never went that far. She was always horny though and gagging for me to fuck her to bits with a gigantic cock sleeve. Thank you ex for making her soaking wet 😂 haha.

Last edited:
Do any hotwives use their workplace as a “hunting ground”? I know when that i always look at the older women i work with, and i just dream of having them make advances. Always wondered if women used work to find potential play things ;) I would love to hear what you have to say and maybe see naughty pics from work ;)
It's where my current wife and I met. i set her up to lose her virginity's with our much older and experienced, 4 kids, boss. She has fucked almost every boss we have ever had. In addition to our first boss, well before we had sex, I helped set her up with other coworkers she told me she was interested in.

I've had employees wives at several business fuck me because I was their husbands boss so I think its a fetish thing for quite a few women.

It's where my current wife and I met. i set her up to lose her virginity's with our much older and experienced, 4 kids, boss. She has fucked almost every boss we have ever had. In addition to our first boss, well before we had sex, I helped set her up with other coworkers she told me she was interested in.

I've had employees wives at several business fuck me because I was their husbands boss so I think its a fetish thing for quite a few women.

I think the wife fucking the boss, hers or his, is a fetish for many wives AND husbands. We have been friends for many years with several other couples whose wives all fuck other men (long story). We are all in some variation of cuckold/hotwife/stag-vixen relationships. All of the wives in our group of friends have fucked more than one of their bosses or their husbands bosses during their marriage. The wife of one of the couples has fucked every boss she has worked for and in some situations her boss's boss.

I think it is really hot that my wife Kate has been fucking her married boss for years. I have owned our company for many years so I don't have a boss, but Kate has had sex with a guy who was working for me at the time and a couple of my business associates.

I think the wife fucking the boss, hers or his, is a fetish for many wives AND husbands. We have been friends for many years with several other couples whose wives all fuck other men (long story). We are all in some variation of cuckold/hotwife/stag-vixen relationships. All of the wives in our group of friends have fucked more than one of their bosses or their husbands bosses during their marriage. The wife of one of the couples has fucked every boss she has worked for and in some situations her boss's boss.

I think it is really hot that my wife Kate has been fucking her married boss for years. I have owned our company for many years so I don't have a boss, but Kate has had sex with a guy who was working for me at the time and a couple of my business associates.
We have often worked for the same boss, meeting at her first work place. I love it as much as she does when a boss would be proud enough of her sexual skills loan her to friends and, in 2 situations, their adult son, one older than her, one much younger. She has also done coworkers and their brothers.

Attachments

• Doing the boss 1.jpg
    Doing the boss 1.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 838
  • Doing the boss 2.jpg
    Doing the boss 2.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 822
  • Doing the boss 3.jpg
    Doing the boss 3.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 826

Tell me about your story of you group of friends. Pm me if you want.

We have often worked for the same boss, meeting at her first work place. I love it as much as she does when a boss would be proud enough of her sexual skills loan her to friends and, in 2 situations, their adult son, one older than her, one much younger. She has also done coworkers and their brothers.

Love your attitude, both you and your wife. We have found work-related sex fun to be very exciting. The boss loaning her to friends is very hot.

Kate's boss knows that he is not the only other guy fucking her. Kate is not interested in any of the other guys who work for the company but she has let her boss know that if he has any special clients he would like to reward for their loyalty or any big deals he is trying to close, she would be happy to help. He has not yet taken advantage of Kate's offer but we are hoping he will.

An evening in bed with my wife would be a great way to thank a client or encourage a client to sign a deal. Kate has 'thanked' a couple of clients of the firm we own.

In Belgium it's still reasonable. There is much more respect for the women, the men are more careful but can still flirt both ways.
You make a very good point. Leave the ladies give clear signals before we say anything and even clearer communication before we do a,ything.
I had a nice colleague who was a really hot, curvy MILF, and most of the time she wore figure hugging dresses. She was quite a flirt, and would often bend over a desk in front of me with her tight dress on and let me see her amazing curvy ass. No way could I concentrate haha. She just had fun flirting, but I don't think it was to go further. One time she was wearing a really short skirt and she was again flirting like hell. I complimented her saying she looked amazing, but afterwards I was wondering if I went over the line........ She never wore the short skirt again, but continued with her other tight dresses and flirting. Maybe she thought she was too sexy or maybe it was too much by me, I am more careful now.

I had another young attractive colleague who sat next to me in a late meeting, with just the two of us, everyone was gone home. She had an ass length skirt on and kept leaning back on two legs of her chair, cm's from me making sure I was enjoying her practically naked legs. Damn, that was a missed opportunity for an office late night fuck.

My wife used to go into her work looking amazing, really dressed up, on the edge of too sexy to flirt with her huge cock ex. My guess is they were very close to fucking but it never went that far. She was always horny though and gagging for me to fuck her to bits with a gigantic cock sleeve. Thank you ex for the warmup haha.
It sounds like a great balance. Women show a flirty side, but not always for sex, sometimes just to tease. I think in North America this is something we are still not able to manage. Some women are scared, some guys are assholes which just creates this vicious circle of “flirting” in the workplace is bad. Hopefully we can reach a balance similar to how you tell us Belgium does it!

Reactions: toolman2c
I've been on both sides of the consequences of office place flirting, so I'm extremely cautious about flirting with coworkers because it's just so hard to know what the reaction will be.

I once complimented a coworker for her outfit one day. She had an event immediately after work, and had clearly put a lot of effort in her dress. And she was beautiful. I got called in to HR the next morning and got a talking to about sexual harassment. And it wasn't even her that reported me. We had been coworkers a while, and I know she wouldn't have had an issue with calling me out if she didn't like it.

But on the flip side I flirted heavily with another to the point we were eye-fucking each other at work, and we eventually started having sex after a work party. We fucked regularly after that in the office and out. Never got a call to HR for the blatant flirting with her.

This was all in the same office with the same coworkers. Both are married. Both have kids. The one I ended up fucking was hired just after my call to HR, so she didn't report me out of jealousy or something. It's just confusing, and I don't want to get in trouble. So I have to be super careful. Still, there is something so hot about fucking a coworker on your desk after hours.

I've been on both sides of the consequences of office place flirting, so I'm extremely cautious about flirting with coworkers because it's just so hard to know what the reaction will be.

I once complimented a coworker for her outfit one day. She had an event immediately after work, and had clearly put a lot of effort in her dress. And she was beautiful. I got called in to HR the next morning and got a talking to about sexual harassment. And it wasn't even her that reported me. We had been coworkers a while, and I know she wouldn't have had an issue with calling me out if she didn't like it.

But on the flip side I flirted heavily with another to the point we were eye-fucking each other at work, and we eventually started having sex after a work party. We fucked regularly after that in the office and out. Never got a call to HR for the blatant flirting with her.

This was all in the same office with the same coworkers. Both are married. Both have kids. The one I ended up fucking was hired just after my call to HR, so she didn't report me out of jealousy or something. It's just confusing, and I don't want to get in trouble. So I have to be super careful. Still, there is something so hot about fucking a coworker on your desk after hours.
Office sex is a step up for sure! Having sex with someone you shouldn’t, somewhere you shouldn’t, just sounds amazing!

This happened at a hospital I worked at in college… There was a very attractive nurse in her 50s who was really flirty. Her husband didn’t like it but it didn’t stop her. She openly flirted with other male coworkers and HR wasn’t having it…. I’ve been on another job where no one cared and a couple who worked there would take one of the guys home during the Christmas party… if it doesn’t interfere with work and no one is hurt by it, nobody should get in trouble for it.

Early 80s I was 24, Mgr at my credit union. She was a goooooood looking, classy woman, 41. Don't really know how it happened but one day I was depositing my pay check, we get to chatting, she kinda invites my to coffee. It's about 2 pm, we go next door for coffee. Nice easy conversation....she let's on about how her and hubby kinda drifting apart....2 high school kids, hubby works alot, she works alot, blah, blah, blah. I dint k own how or why but I say....stop by my place for coffee or wine, she says what's your address. Sure enough 5:30 she's knocking on my door. Akward as hell. We sip on coffee she talks about customers in the credit union....then she tells me how her and hubby haven't had "good" sex in years. 10 minutes later we're in my bed getting it on....and good. We get done and she starts crying saying she's never cheated on her hubby and she so ashamed....but we fucked two more times befor she left.
Got to be a weekly thing, she'd fuck me like crazy, swallowed my load no prob, anal every night. She openly told me after we'd get done she'd go home to her family....and fuck her hubby silly. One night as I'm plowing her but hole I asked if she did this with hubby, she says ...no way. I unloaded right then.
She was 41, hotter than fuck body, she'd leave her high heel shoes on while we fucked....she loved that, I did too. Good times for sure.