Hotwives with live in lovers.

Jake44

Male
Gold
My wife only plays on her own outside the home. I note from the stories on this great site that some hotwives have live in lovers. What goes on around the house when you are not having sex? Do you take meals as a family? Do you watch the same shows with hubby? Who mows the lawn? Who does the shopping or the laundry. How do the three of you go about the activities of daily living?

Reactions: wkndatbernies
My one lover has been living with us for the last 5 weeks or so, it's hard to remember time as it seems to fly by. We, my lover and hubby get along great. Lover and I in our martial bed and hubby sleeps in guestroom. We have been taking the pandemic very seriously and basically staying home except for trips to grocery/liquor stores.
Hubby is a gourmet cook so he does most of the cooking. We reside as a threesome quite comfortably and enjoy each others company.

A few years ago we had a live in bull. Was one of the best experiences we ever had although it was a little easier for us since he traveled for business during the week. During the week her and I had a normal couple lifestyle. From friday when he came home till sunday night or monday morning she was all his, slept with her in our marital bed and had sex pretty much every day while I slept in another room. Meals and socially we did everything together with the 3 of us but she was all his other then that.

• Love
Reactions: naturalcucky
It is different though having a live in boyfriend. Quite often the three of us will be watching TV and lover and I will start kissing and he'll start playing with my tits.....
next thing you know he and I are naked going at it on the sofa. I love having sex on the sofa as I can lean back and he can go deep and it drives me wild.
Also when I ride him it's comfortable for both of us as his legs can naturally hang down. Hubby likes it as I can (after my lover cums in me) lay with my pussy on the edge of the sofa and he can get his reward.

It is different though having a live in boyfriend. Quite often the three of us will be watching TV and lover and I will start kissing and he'll start playing with my tits.....
next thing you know he and I are naked going at it on the sofa. I love having sex on the sofa as I can lean back and he can go deep and it drives me wild.
Also when I ride him it's comfortable for both of us as his legs can naturally hang down. Hubby likes it as I can (after my lover cums in me) lay with my pussy on the edge of the sofa and he can get his reward.

This is one of the hottest situations. I have a very high sex drive and always wanted to explore the opportunity to have sex whenever I felt the need. I would be good for 4 - 6 sessions a day. Hmmmm I wonder... The pandemic provides hours and hours of free time

This is one of the hottest situations. I have a very high sex drive and always wanted to explore the opportunity to have sex whenever I felt the need. I would be good for 4 - 6 sessions a day. Hmmmm I wonder... The pandemic provides hours and hours of free time
This is quite true as my sessions with my lover are not a quick thing. Now at my age 4-6 sessions a day would be pushing it. I"m good for twice a day as our sexual exploits exhaust me, my orgasms are off the charts amazing. I have multiple orgasms per session and it is quite the workout after we are done. When hubby cleans me I'm "in the zone" and like to be in that "dream state"..............god I love it !!!!!!

Stacey's long time lover visits our home every 3-4 months and spends a long weekend. I move to a guest room so they can share the master. It was odd the first time but I worked through the jealousy of watching them cuddle and playfully touch in my presence. We go out as a threesome so as not to draw attention from friends but they live inside as if I weren't there. I usually go away for the day or night when it's too much for me. Am turned on the entire visit though. COVID intervened in March so she's missing him dearly - talking on the phone and face timing one another. Even I'm looking forward to his next visit in June.

My wife's lover is our next door neighbor, and whenever he wants to stay, he will take his wife to her parents' house, and stay with us for a couple of days. He will usually take our marital bed, and i sleep in the guest room or the living room. I do the house chores, and sometimes my wife helps me, and he watches over the baby, and spends time with my wife

Nt exactly lived in with lovers..but often during my vacays ..I have met some nice dudes and from Mrs. Jaaz (Hubby Jaaz's room number) shifted to Starnger's room for the stay ;) . Does that count? But yeah did say hello to hubby in sauna and pools Lol :)

Reactions: naturalcucky
This is quite true as my sessions with my lover are not a quick thing. Now at my age 4-6 sessions a day would be pushing it. I"m good for twice a day as our sexual exploits exhaust me, my orgasms are off the charts amazing. I have multiple orgasms per session and it is quite the workout after we are done. When hubby cleans me I'm "in the zone" and like to be in that "dream state"..............god I love it !!!!!!

I liked the dream state that you referred to. I think it is similar to when a guy has had a few orgasms and his lover takes him into her mouth to get him going again. It puts me into that dream state that you refer to. It is amazing and makes me feel alive!

I liked the dream state that you referred to. I think it is similar to when a guy has had a few orgasms and his lover takes him into her mouth to get him going again. It puts me into that dream state that you refer to. It is amazing and makes me feel alive!
Don't kid yourself it's quite a turnon for the woman as well as she takes that spent cock and starts sucking it and it starts to grow and grow. It's an amazing thing
to have a cock grow while it's in your mouth. You knowing you turned on your lover and soon he'll be thrusting deep into you !!

Don't kid yourself it's quite a turnon for the woman as well as she takes that spent cock and starts sucking it and it starts to grow and grow. It's an amazing thing
to have a cock grow while it's in your mouth. You knowing you turned on your lover and soon he'll be thrusting deep into you !!

Alright!....you have to stop!... Who gave you permission to say one of the sexiest things I have ever read!?

I dated a couple for years and would stay weekends with them and their family. I got to know the kids and bring them gifts and they knew me as moms friend Rob. It went on for about two years, then she called me one day to break up, completely out of the blue. I found out later she was preg and wanted the baby without me in their life. I think because of her family.

Back in my mid 20s i lived in the house with a cuckold couple. She was 50 and he was 58. I was new in the country. No friends, no relatives and pretty poor English. They had no kids and lived in a huge 5 bedroom 6 bathroom home. I could not keep my hands of her! She really loved that and was always happy to please me and hubby, well he enjoyed watching...I had a hard time in the beginning in the US. So she talked to him and then one time when i was visiting we were having breakfast she tells me that they have been talking and would like to offer me to stay with them if i would like that and it wont cost me a penny... John then said that i would have to keep the wife sexified! I was happy to except it and i moved in. They designated one bedroom to be my bedroom. I was entroduced to their friends as a friend that is staying with them... For the most part i didnt do anything but maybe take garbage out... I fixed a couple of things...When i moved in they slept in the same bed. But i wanted to sleep and have sex with her in that bed! It was an ultimate ego boost or conquest i guess! So i would wait when they go to bed and then go in their bedroom and have sex with her when ever i had some sperm left in me. She didnt work. He was self employed but went to the office every day and always on time... So since he had to get some sleep he would go to an other bedroom to sleep and pretty soon i was the king of that bedroom.
We lived like room mates. We would eat together. We would go and see a movie some times and i loved to play with her in the theater and he loved to watch me do that. A few times i have gone to hes company picnic and Christmas party.... I had to behave there. But as soon as it was over and we would be on the way home me and her would jump in the back seat while he drove home....