How beautiful it is to see your bull seed inside your wife

It feels WONDERFUL, he totally supports me, watches me, cleans me of my lovers cum with gusto!
What more could you ask for ?
Does it make you feel “naughty” or excited to be enjoying another man right in front of your husband ?
My Hotwife says that she feels very naughty, excited like a kid stealing candy when I watch her fuck another man.
When she’s off alone on a date she says she is just focused on the other man and her pleasure and completely forgets about me alone at home. I tell her I love that and want her to have a “Hotwife vacation“ and forget all about her everyday life and just enjoy being a sexy woman. Which I believe she does.

Does it make you feel “naughty” or excited to be enjoying another man right in front of your husband ?
My Hotwife says that she feels very naughty, excited like a kid stealing candy when I watch her fuck another man.
When she’s off alone on a date she says she is just focused on the other man and her pleasure and completely forgets about me alone at home. I tell her I love that and want her to have a “Hotwife vacation“ and forget all about her everyday life and just enjoy being a sexy woman. Which I believe she does.
Makes me feel very excited to get fucked in front of my hubby, I have massive orgasms !

I remember the first allow our bull to seed my wife , he’s been using condom for awhile and suddenly I changed my mind that this bull need to enjoy her because there’s nothing like bull-Raw ( B R ) that’s the 2020 new name for raw fucking take note . Anyways am attaching a pic of my wife seeding last night I got the video but can’t share at the moment because loads of you here are robot 🤖 and don’t really share proper videos I won’t upload any more pic and videos for now until am moved by your reactions about the creampie and seeding words
Wow that is awesome seeing all that seed in your wife pussy

Reactions: stonemtncouple
I remember the first allow our bull to seed my wife , he’s been using condom for awhile and suddenly I changed my mind that this bull need to enjoy her because there’s nothing like bull-Raw ( B R ) that’s the 2020 new name for raw fucking take note . Anyways am attaching a pic of my wife seeding last night I got the video but can’t share at the moment because loads of you here are robot 🤖 and don’t really share proper videos I won’t upload any more pic and videos for now until am moved by your reactions about the creampie and seeding words
That is a hot pic

how awesome is that!! Love to hear the story if you feel like sharing
Well, i/ she met him on 'Seeking' an app that's just for hook ups. I actually screened her, and told him that she had a bf, but was allowed to play. Then I kind of dropped it, as I wanted the timing to be right.

Talking with her a week ago last Saturday, she said yes, she was horny again. I gave him her phone number, and in their FIRST txt, she agreed to meet him. As it was already Saturday and she had a filled up weekend with family, she agreed to meet him in one week.

The next Saturday it was pouring down rain but he picked her up about two blocks from her house ( she lives with her aunt and uncle) and they drive to his house. She called to let me see that she was ok in the car, and I kidded her about letting me see the girls. He reached over and pulled a nipple out😳

When they arrived, she called again to let me see his place, they were drinking Champaign and Sitting on the couch. We said goodbye and I told her to have fun. About 5 minutes later HE sends me a photo of her too down, and she was holding the Champaign flute on an erect nipple!

I asked her if he had a dick or a cock she told-me to call. She was standing by his bed in only her panties.. and he was sucking her nipples and fingering her pussy. He then pulled her panties down, and she laid the phone down, so i could hear, BUT NOT SEE! I heard them kissing, laughing, then she says 'oh my very big'

at that point, i asked..Hello, can i watch a few minutes, she picks up the phone, and they are in a 69, her on top. She kets me watch as he sucks him hard. He had an average length cock, but it was very thick. She lays the phone down again.. and I hear her gasp, and moan at the same time...

I then hear her start fucking him, she is on top, she is saying ' oh my God, oh fuck, oh my, ooooooohhhjj, fuck me harder' irmts funny because she does not cuss unless she is really turned on. Then i hear her cum.

These ohotos are in that order, the forst is a before, the last is two days after

BDB5DAF5-0B0E-44C2-93D4-86870398ECC6.jpegBE5C55DE-6608-40E3-94AC-C87A8902922B.jpeg8E3F7416-DEF4-4137-99B3-B9C88B027B85.jpegF50C22D4-9DF7-4E3F-B386-A29593633E25.jpegE95B4BB6-3FFD-46F8-BFB1-7CD6276B2253.jpegFB5DA6A0-9E3F-45AC-9997-CA2445B5C6DA.jpeg

It hit or miss, I thought that I had found a guy for her, they were txt each other several times a day, but then he kept disrespecting the US, knowing that I'm an American.
I put up with it 3 times, then I told him to pack sand in his Limey ass, and think about all the good pussy he was not going to get!

Im a Stag, not a cuck. You fuck HER at my leisure and pleasure or not at all.

Good luck, btw, if you want me to do some dry runs for you I will. I wont meet or fuck her, but i can certainly get her used to naughty chat, and of course, I'm a gentleman always.

Last edited: