How beautiful it is to see your bull seed inside your wife

I remember the first allow our bull to seed my wife , he’s been using condom for awhile and suddenly I changed my mind that this bull need to enjoy her because there’s nothing like bull-Raw ( B R ) that’s the 2020 new name for raw fucking take note . Anyways am attaching a pic of my wife seeding last night I got the video but can’t share at the moment because loads of you here are robot 🤖 and don’t really share proper videos I won’t upload any more pic and videos for now until am moved by your reactions about the creampie and seeding words
You must of loved seeing the bull shoot his seed in your sexy wife

As per my husband once you eat your first creampie (which he did the first time I was shared) he said you'll be addicted just like him !!
As per my husband once you eat your first creampie (which he did the first time I was shared) he said you'll be addicted just like him !!

I’m just not sure if I could bring myself to actually do it, I suppose if she or any woman really wanted me to do it for her pleasure, that might be the only way.

Reactions: Senseye
I’m just not sure if I could bring myself to actually do it, I suppose if she or any woman really wanted me to do it for her pleasure, that might be the only way.
My husband was mortified the first time. I asked him to clean me after my lover had cum in me (this was the first time I was shared).
He just looked at my pussy and the cum started to drip down to my anus and he just took the leap and started licking it all up.
Once he started he just went to town, he was moaning and licking, it was very erotic.

All that cum running from her is hot. Nothing like going sloppy seconds. My cock up my wife's cunt using his cum as a lubricant

Reactions: Subrookie
I HAD ALWAYS LOVED SEEING TWO WOMEN TOGETHER UNTIL WE WENT TO HEDONISM2 SEX RESORT IN JAMAICA. I HAD NEVER LET MY WIFE HAVE A MAN EVEN THOUGH I KNOW SHE FUCKED AROUND SOMETIMES. THE FIRST NIGHT AT HEDO THIS VERY HANDSOME YOUNG MEXICAN 21 YEAR OLD WAS AFTER HER SO I TOLD HER SHE COULD HAVE HIM BACK IN OUR ROOM. HE WAS SO SWEET AND HE WORE A CONDOM AND HE WAS SHOCKED WHEN MY WIFE RIPPED OFF THE CONDOM TO SUCK HIM AT THE END. BORING..... THE NEXT DAY THE NEWS WAS OUT THAT I WATCHED A MAN FUCK MY WIFE. I NOTICED THIS BIG
JAMAICAN STUD WHO WORKED THERE WAS OVER ON THE NUDE BEACH TEASING MY WIFE. THAT NIGHT HE AND THIS OTHER SWEET JAMAICAN GIRL JOINED US IN THE BAR. ONE SLOW DANCE WHERE HE PLAYED WITH MY WIFE INSIDE HER TOGA AND THEY WERE OFF TO OUR ROOM. WE FOLLOWED AND JUST THE SIGHT OF HIM WITH HIS HANDS ON HER WAS A TURN ON. INSIDE THE ROOM HE HAD HER DOWN AND JUST RUBBED HER PUSSY UP AND DOWN AS HE ASKED HER IF SHE WANTED A CONDOM. SHE JUST MOANED AND EVENTUALLY WHEN HE ASKED ABOUT THE CONDOM AGAIN SHE JUST REACHED AROUND AND PULLED HIM IN BARE AS SHE STARTED HER FIRST ORGASM. THE SEX WAS AMAZING AND IT WAS SO HOT TO HEAR HIM GROANING AS HE CAME IN HER. SOON HE PULLED OUT AND JUST SMILED AT ME AND LEFT HER OPEN AND FULL. SHE WAS SO SWEET AND HAPPY TO JUST EXCLAIM HOW MUCH FUN SHE HAD
HEDO.jpgIMG_2483.jpg

I HAD ALWAYS LOVED SEEING TWO WOMEN TOGETHER UNTIL WE WENT TO HEDONISM2 SEX RESORT IN JAMAICA. I HAD NEVER LET MY WIFE HAVE A MAN EVEN THOUGH I KNOW SHE FUCKED AROUND SOMETIMES. THE FIRST NIGHT AT HEDO THIS VERY HANDSOME YOUNG MEXICAN 21 YEAR OLD WAS AFTER HER SO I TOLD HER SHE COULD HAVE HIM BACK IN OUR ROOM. HE WAS SO SWEET AND HE WORE A CONDOM AND HE WAS SHOCKED WHEN MY WIFE RIPPED OFF THE CONDOM TO SUCK HIM AT THE END. BORING..... THE NEXT DAY THE NEWS WAS OUT THAT I WATCHED A MAN FUCK MY WIFE. I NOTICED THIS BIG
JAMAICAN STUD WHO WORKED THERE WAS OVER ON THE NUDE BEACH TEASING MY WIFE. THAT NIGHT HE AND THIS OTHER SWEET JAMAICAN GIRL JOINED US IN THE BAR. ONE SLOW DANCE WHERE HE PLAYED WITH MY WIFE INSIDE HER TOGA AND THEY WERE OFF TO OUR ROOM. WE FOLLOWED AND JUST THE SIGHT OF HIM WITH HIS HANDS ON HER WAS A TURN ON. INSIDE THE ROOM HE HAD HER DOWN AND JUST RUBBED HER PUSSY UP AND DOWN AS HE ASKED HER IF SHE WANTED A CONDOM. SHE JUST MOANED AND EVENTUALLY WHEN HE ASKED ABOUT THE CONDOM AGAIN SHE JUST REACHED AROUND AND PULLED HIM IN BARE AS SHE STARTED HER FIRST ORGASM. THE SEX WAS AMAZING AND IT WAS SO HOT TO HEAR HIM GROANING AS HE CAME IN HER. SOON HE PULLED OUT AND JUST SMILED AT ME AND LEFT HER OPEN AND FULL. SHE WAS SO SWEET AND HAPPY TO JUST EXCLAIM HOW MUCH FUN SHE HAD
View attachment 424801View attachment 424802