How beautiful it is to see your bull seed inside your wife

There is nothing better than having another guy's seed in your wife's pussy. It is the ultimate act, the breaking of society's most most sacred marital taboo. Nothing confirms the husband's position as a cuckold than having his wife wantonly and willingly spreading her legs and allowing another man to spurt his potent sperm into her married pussy.
It is such as special treat when my wife comes home after a slutty night out, disheveled and leaking seed. It looks like this:
10-creampie1.jpg

There is nothing better than having another guy's seed in your wife's pussy. It is the ultimate act, the breaking of society's most most sacred marital taboo. Nothing confirms the husband's position as a cuckold than having his wife wantonly and willingly spreading her legs and allowing another man to spurt his potent sperm into her married pussy.
It is such as special treat when my wife comes home after a slutty night out, disheveled and leaking seed. It looks like this:
View attachment 455097
Well said/shown !!

Reactions: 5_for_fighting
It hit or miss, I thought that I had found a guy for her, they were txt each other several times a day, but then he kept disrespecting the US, knowing that I'm an American.
I put up with it 3 times, then I told him to pack sand in his Limey ass, and think about all the good pussy he was not going to get!

Im a Stag, not a cuck. You fuck HER at my leisure and pleasure or not at all.

Good luck, btw, if you want me to do some dry runs for you I will. I wont meet or fuck her, but i can certainly get her used to naughty chat, and of course, I'm a gentleman always.
Good for you.

Tend to doubt it’s that big a driver, in real life anyhow. I can however, see how there might be a wish in cuckolding for the most intense kind of intimacy and connection, and if something special were cultivated with a trusted bull, how that result would be a pretty natural consequence of that.

I recently discovered a couple that I know are in the lifestyle. So we’ve been chatting about the 3 of us getting together and I’ve been messaging them both and we’re about to set up a get together sometime soon! She’s hot, has huge tits and a gorgeous pussy and I just know how great it’s going to feel. She loves sucking cock and loves to have cum on her face and she also swallows so I was already certain that was going to happen, so the last two weeks we’ve been making bets on a football game, she always bet against my favorite team. The first bet was if my team won, she’d have to let me fuck her, she lost! Yes!! This last week she bet against me again and this time the bet was that if I won, she’d have to let me cum in her pussy, she lost again! YES!! I can’t wait to be able to fill her pussy full of my cum while he gets to watch! You can be sure I’ll be taking pictures of my cum dripping out of her beautiful pussy!! There’s two more games left and I’m assuming we’ll continue making bets. Any suggestions on what else I could add to make our night even better?? I already know she’ll be sucking my cock and letting me give her a facial and also swallowing, any other ideas would be great! I can’t wait till we get together and it can’t cum soon enough!

View attachment 455097
That is the view I had just minutes after my wife had had sex with another man for the first time. It was one of the most thrilling moments of my life. And yes, I went down on her and cleaned her before I enjoyed my first ever silky seconds. That was 14 years ago. Many wonderful memories. 👍😍

I dont get to watch very often but when i do it fantastic. I like it when I can tell he is changing his rhythm and I will look and see it i can see his balls tightening up. Once he reaches the point of no return I love watching him push into her her as deep as he can knowing he is depositing his seed much deeper than I have ever been. My wife will sometimes make eye contact with me during the seeding. They have always screwed bareback and he has always cum inside.