How big does your bull have to be?

Drew3739

Couple
I know everyone has their own preferences. Just curious what the minimum requirement is for most. Would you consider a guy a bull if he’s only slightly bigger than your partner? If a guy is 6” long but has 5.5” of girth would you consider that a bull?
For my wife and I guy would have to be at least 7.5” long and 5”+ girth. Has be a significant enough size difference that it will give her a much different sensation and pleasure that mine does.

My wife likes to find a man with 7 and a nice girth as well. But dick size does not constitute a bull. His personality must also match, my wife likes a guy who is in charge and in control, For her, tt is what makes a bull, versus a guy with a big dick who follows all the rules.

Bulls are not my wife’s thing preferring to invite men who can fuck her well together with me and fulfil her ever expanding desires, for example the best guy for DVP working with me wont take part in gang bangs anything more than him me Liza and Anna and he excuses himself from the company, others are not interested unless it is a gang bang while two of her favourites who are bisexual are fearful of men other than me and one or two other contacts finding out which spoils the session for my wife as she enjoys seeing their love making. Another man who’s smaller than most others at under five inches is a firm favourite of hers as his small banana shaped but very effective rock solid cock barely angles a few degrees from his body to the standard ninety degrees which means that when he penetrates a woman in the missionary position the entire focus of his cock is on the area above the labia beneath the Venus Mound or Mons Pubis inducing female ejaculation or squirting faster than any other method I’ve seen or my wife has enjoyed.

And then theres me and what began as a confidence builder and guard for Liza after Anna married a man who didn’t know about her tastes developed into my enjoying my wife’s fetish/kink pleasures as much as she does. Anna’s back and has been wiser for a long time, understand you’re partners desires and tell them what it is you want.

Don't forget GIRTH. As a bull with a fat cock, it's my GIRTH that gets the vast majority of comments from the hotwives (and other women). Giving them that feeling of being stretched and full. Love that. Love having a very thick cock.

My wife prefers girth over the length and loves the feeling of fullness a fat cock gives her. After 6 or 7" of length anything larger gets uncomfortable for her, but she loves a fat cock.

I know everyone has their own preferences. Just curious what the minimum requirement is for most. Would you consider a guy a bull if he’s only slightly bigger than your partner? If a guy is 6” long but has 5.5” of girth would you consider that a bull?
For my wife and I guy would have to be at least 7.5” long and 5”+ girth. Has be a significant enough size difference that it will give her a much different sensation and pleasure that mine does.
Id love to find a 10+