How big was your wifes most talked about lovers cock????

When I was dating my future wife, I had wandering eyes and broke up with her. Well I learned my lesson that she truly was the woman I really wanted. As time went by, we got back together and finally married. Years later, having a few wines and beer with my lovely wife, I asked her what was the nicest cock she ever had. She told me it was the guy she was dating when we broke up. She described it to me, and I still wonder why she ended up with me. I am average, 5 and a half, a little thick, but not the cock she was describing he had. I love hearing her tell me about fucking him....I only wish she would tell me more, it's quite a turn on. From what she told me, this is the closest thing to his cock.....hornycuckbull01.jpg

When I was dating my future wife, I had wandering eyes and broke up with her. Well I learned my lesson that she truly was the woman I really wanted. As time went by, we got back together and finally married. Years later, having a few wines and beer with my lovely wife, I asked her what was the nicest cock she ever had. She told me it was the guy she was dating when we broke up. She described it to me, and I still wonder why she ended up with me. I am average, 5 and a half, a little thick, but not the cock she was describing he had. I love hearing her tell me about fucking him....I only wish she would tell me more, it's quite a turn on. From what she told me, this is the closest thing to his cock.....View attachment 369382
I can understand why she would want it, it looks hot, does she ever tell you how good he fucked her

Reactions: Wifeofzekethegeek
I can understand why she would want it, it looks hot, does she ever tell you how good he fucked her
She is hesitant to go into details about their sex, but while we were discussing it, she made a hand gesture as if to grab it with two hands and guide it to her mouth. She claims they only had sex once, which is hard for me to believe. We had been broken up for about 5 or 6 months and she dated him for a couple of months. I am glad she got to experience such a nice big cock. I guess there is more to loving than just having a huge cock, as I stated, I am rather small at 5 and a half inches. If marriage was just about sex, she would have married him.