How did everyone get started?

WVhotwife4fun

Jul 10, 2021
A little background on us, we are both young and in our 20's, and we have been in the lifestyle for about 5 years. During that time, my hotwife has taken 10 bulls and is currently looking to pick up the pace and fuck new strangers a lot more frequently. We have a somewhat unconventional journey through the lifestyle, and I would like to share it to see if anyone has a similar story or just to share our lives.

I am a black former college athlete, over 6'5 inches tall and muscular. My hotwife is a petite little thing, about 5'1 with a phat ass and perky tits. Most people are surprised to learn that I am a black cuck, but we do exist out there! Back to the story, during my time in college I suffered a pretty sever injury and it flared up on me after I started dating my wife. After years of not being able to fuck and maintain proper erections, I encouraged her to start looking for new and bigger dicks to fuck. Although I am black, I sadly most confirm that all black men are not hung, and I come in just above four and a half inches, so we I encouraged her to find hung men, she was all about it. Although we initially got started through a freak accident, we have never stopped, it just became a part of our sexuality since those early days and I would not have it any other way.

A little background on us, we are both young and in our 20's, and we have been in the lifestyle for about 5 years. During that time, my hotwife has taken 10 bulls and is currently looking to pick up the pace and fuck new strangers a lot more frequently. We have a somewhat unconventional journey through the lifestyle, and I would like to share it to see if anyone has a similar story or just to share our lives.

I am a black former college athlete, over 6'5 inches tall and muscular. My hotwife is a petite little thing, about 5'1 with a phat ass and perky tits. Most people are surprised to learn that I am a black cuck, but we do exist out there! Back to the story, during my time in college I suffered a pretty sever injury and it flared up on me after I started dating my wife. After years of not being able to fuck and maintain proper erections, I encouraged her to start looking for new and bigger dicks to fuck. Although I am black, I sadly most confirm that all black men are not hung, and I come in just above four and a half inches, so we I encouraged her to find hung men, she was all about it. Although we initially got started through a freak accident, we have never stopped, it just became a part of our sexuality since those early days and I would not have it any other way.
Started out in a similar way, except I was the main one that brought up the fantasy and although she never said no, she acted like she just wasn’t sure if it were something she would go through. The funny part is that from the very moment I had met her, she dressed, flirted, danced and acted slutty, it was one of the main things that attracted me to her. Lol. She and I would go out to clubs and after a few drinks, she’d automatically begin to become very friendly, with both men and women. Then we added taking ecstasy to the mix, and she was a social butterfly, and loved the attention she would get and was giving. She would question me or check to see how I was feeling about her sexually charged actions, in which I always told her just to keep going and to have fun. I encouraged her to go even further if she wanted to and made sure she knew that it turned me on. There were so many nights where she’d end up with some guy in my backseat while I was driving, or she’d jump into some guys hot ride or motorcycle as we were walking through the parking lot, and ask him if she could have a ride to which I always said sure. Most of the time they would be gone for a little longer than normal before he’d bring her back. I never asked her if anything had happened, but always assumed that something had and especially if she was dropped off with something out of place, or had “that” different look or was acting differently about her. Other times she’d go out with just her girlfriends and would tell me her version of the night, that was almost always different than what her girlfriends would tell me the next time I seen them. Sooo, I guess I’m not exactly sure when we got started. Lol!

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
I had fleeting ideas about it in the past but never really fantasised about it. Then totally out of the blue I started obsessing over the idea, wanking over it everday and craving making it a reality.
So I went to my wife and broached it with her. She seemed REALLY apprehensive and basically said "probably not, but maybe one day" (later she admitted that this was an act because she didn't want to seem overly keen and have me think that she was always wanting to fuck other guys).
I kept telling her constantly over months how hot I thought it would be to share her and begging her to come round to the idea.
Eventually she said she was up for it and we started looking online for our first bull. We were crazy lucky and found a great guy quickly. That was nearly a year ago. They have fucked several times since then and we are on the lookout for new talent.
It helped that my wife was a virgin when we met and I could sell her the idea with the hook that she could get the variety that I enjoyed before we met but that she missed out on. Worked a treat. 😜

Last edited:
We got started with sensual massages. One thing led to anotver. From her giving him oral to full oit threesomes.

Attachments

• ppv847106065617345109247d7fabe-ec88-462f-8403-494dd36dd012.jpg
    ppv847106065617345109247d7fabe-ec88-462f-8403-494dd36dd012.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 38
  • ppv85561524388428104710de4cdac-12f6-4608-a97e-2731ddad9208.jpg
    ppv85561524388428104710de4cdac-12f6-4608-a97e-2731ddad9208.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 35
  • ppv432597290467837415586965a59-fbc6-4db9-9abb-4ca850e76adf.jpg
    ppv432597290467837415586965a59-fbc6-4db9-9abb-4ca850e76adf.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 36
A few weeks after we started dating (she was in her late 20s and divorced six years previous, I was in my late 30s, divorced recently), my soon-to-be-wife wife missed her period. I didn't think much of it at the time, but then her breasts started feeling funny, and she finally shared with me that she thought she was PG. She'd been dating a guy and even had sex with him a few more times after she and I started dating although we were really hitting it off and she was having sex with me too. We were really enjoying one another at that point and both of us wanted a more serious relationship. Her pregnancy opened the door to much more frank discussions between us about what we wanted out of our relationship, sexual needs and wants, where we hoped to take it, etc. etc. Some of what we discussed over the next few days made it clear that both of us wanted additional males in our bed with her and in her from time to time or even on a regular basis time permitting. She was worried that she'd scare me off, but nothing could have been further from the truth. It took a while - after all, we were just starting to have our own relationship, but after we married, she informed me she wanted to have sex with a certain coworker, and that's how we started. He took her in our marital bed while I was at work. He then became a "regular" for about 8 years with me sometimes participating, sometimes not. Our sex lives were supercharged by all of this and without doubt it added to our marriage.