How did you end up swallowing cum for the first time with a guy?

I was with a friend who I started showing him pics and videos of my wife while he was in town. We were at his hotel when I started showing him on my laptop. We had played somewhat before, but I had never swallowed any cum before. We ended up 69'g on his bed with him on top. As he was ready to cum, he told me he was going to cum, but held me by the back of my neck and told me I WAS going to swallow his cum. I had no choice but to comply...and I'm glad he did make me swallow it all. He made sure I swallowed EVERY drop before he released the back of my head. He smiled and asked me if I enjoyed it...bastard lol And yes...I absolutely did. 100%

I was with a friend who I started showing him pics and videos of my wife while he was in town. We were at his hotel when I started showing him on my laptop. We had played somewhat before, but I had never swallowed any cum before. We ended up 69'g on his bed with him on top. As he was ready to cum, he told me he was going to cum, but held me by the back of my neck and told me I WAS going to swallow his cum. I had no choice but to comply...and I'm glad he did make me swallow it all. He made sure I swallowed EVERY drop before he released the back of my head. He smiled and asked me if I enjoyed it...bastard lol And yes...I absolutely did. 100%
So awesome. 😀

Freshman orientation before the start of the academic year - short version, me, my then fiance, now wife, and two other guys in a dorm room... started doing tequila shots, fiance passed out, too drunk to fuck, so the three of us guys took care of business, while she was oblivious, passed out cold. The three of us did everything we could imagine at the time, frotting, sucking, stroking, sixtynine, anal, until everyone's balls were drained.

I had prior earlier bi experiences, but never swallowed or did any cum play.

We had been going to swing clubs for a while and my wife started getting into BBC. Another couple who were also into BBC mentioned a club they sometimes visited that had cuckold-themed nights where couples and 'hand selected Bulls' were in attendance. This really intrigued us so we went.
Only at this club the cuckold/Bull play was on a very different level than back our regular swing club. Cuckold domination and humiliation were normal protocol (which we both found very exciting) and 'forced bisexuality' aka fluffing and cleaning by the cuckold was expected. Seeing that go on all around me was intoxicating and i went along very willingly. I sucked cock and swallowed for the first time in full view of my rather surprised wife.

We had been going to swing clubs for a while and my wife started getting into BBC. Another couple who were also into BBC mentioned a club they sometimes visited that had cuckold-themed nights where couples and 'hand selected Bulls' were in attendance. This really intrigued us so we went.
Only at this club the cuckold/Bull play was on a very different level than back our regular swing club. Cuckold domination and humiliation were normal protocol (which we both found very exciting) and 'forced bisexuality' aka fluffing and cleaning by the cuckold was expected. Seeing that go on all around me was intoxicating and i went along very willingly. I sucked cock and swallowed for the first time in full view of my rather surprised wife

I started when I was still very young. He was married 55 years old.I've had dates with girls and I'm already masturbating... So basically, my neighbor caught me peeping in his window. He took me into his garage and said if I wanted to see his cock up close. I was nervous but said sure. Just thinking about it made my cock hard. He pulled out his cock and started stroking it and it got hard. He told me to touch it and I started stroking it. He told me to put it in my mouth. I was nervous about it but I did it and found out I really liked sucking on his cock. He said he was going to cum and he told me to swallow it all. I did and realized I shot my own load in my pants.I wanted more and more and of course I didn't limit myself to just sucking.I have had meetings with both couples and single men. After several relationships, I got married. So far, however, I have been doing everything in secret. We have talked to my wife, but she is clearly not ready

Of course you enjoyed, cum swallow is great

Very first cum I swallowed was my own, haha. The first load from a guy, a friend I'd had since high school and I was wearing his wife's nightie and helped him out during a dry spell after they split up. What I consider my actual first was an older guy that I met off CL, I went to his house and sucked his cock for him. I wasn't ready for him cumming in my mouth, kinda caught me off surprise. 7 big spurts of warm, watery cum. I first thought he was urinating in my mouth, I didn't remember my friend being so "runny" so I didn't know what to think. Plus, I thought maybe I was being set-up for a bashing or something, you know how your mind wanders sometimes.

So I told him that I'd do much better the next time if he'd let me come back again. To my surprise, he told me I sucked him better than his ex-wife did and any woman since her, he said he'd love for me to come back and drain his nuts for again sometime soon. The second time with him, I told him to just make sure he let me know when he was about to cum so I'd be ready to catch it all and that I wanted him to talk to me like he would a woman. He did. So while there was "first" before that, that second time with him was the best, I held his balls and felt him pumping that nut into my mouth while he lightly held the back of my head to just help keep me steady. I loved it, he loved it and he told me I was such a good little cocksucker... :giggle:

It was my husband Sean. I Lost my virginity to him when I was 20. After about the third time we had sex, he offered his cock to my mouth -- I gladly took it in. He did not cum in my mouth those first few times. Then one day started sucking his cock, I told him I wanted to taste and feel him cum in my mouth.

Like you he told me he was cumming and held the back of my neck and pushed his cock further into my mouth. After he shot his load , he let go of my neck and let me pull back. He told me to open my mouth so he could see his cum. I then closed my mouth and swallowed his warm thick salty cum. I have to say I was surprised at how easy it was to swallow it. The best part was that after I swallowed he pulled me up and gave a very hot deep kiss.

It was my husband Sean. I Lost my virginity to him when I was 20. After about the third time we had sex, he offered his cock to my mouth -- I gladly took it in. He did not cum in my mouth those first few times. Then one day started sucking his cock, I told him I wanted to taste and feel him cum in my mouth.

Like you he told me he was cumming and held the back of my neck and pushed his cock further into my mouth. After he shot his load , he let go of my neck and let me pull back. He told me to open my mouth so he could see his cum. I then closed my mouth and swallowed his warm thick salty cum. I have to say I was surprised at how easy it was to swallow it. The best part was that after I swallowed he pulled me up and gave a very hot deep kiss.
Aww, that's so sweet... Sweet that he did that and even sweeter that you seem to approve it and not be turned off or disgusted by it. I can't get my wife to let me cum in her mouth, she says it doesn't taste good or smell good. It used to smell like chlorine but not now, I've smelled it enough and tasted it enough myself, I know.

Aww, that's so sweet... Sweet that he did that and even sweeter that you seem to approve it and not be turned off or disgusted by it. I can't get my wife to let me cum in her mouth, she says it doesn't taste good or smell good. It used to smell like chlorine but not now, I've smelled it enough and tasted it enough myself, I know.
Funny, but as I grow older I've become more selective on who I allow it cum in my mouth or face. Part has been taste and smell -- I've become more sensitive to it as years have gone by. Sean, however is just ans tasty as the day he first unloaded in my mouth.

Funny, but as I grow older I've become more selective on who I allow it cum in my mouth or face. Part has been taste and smell -- I've become more sensitive to it as years have gone by. Sean, however is just ans tasty as the day he first unloaded in my mouth.
My wife had a boyfriend behind my back and I have her screenshots of her text where basically begged him for his cum. Hurts my feelings because all I’ve ever asked for is her to catch mine for me and kiss me, give it to me and just love me.

Try eating candy or have sweet drinks leading up to cumming.