How do I get my wife into fucking someone else? Any suggestions?

We started by fantasizing during sex and then the talk continued outside the bedroom. Stacey started wearing provocative clothes, mainly no bra beneath revealing tops, which turned us both on. Then, as newlyweds, a high school senior started hanging around the apartment pool and would flirt with her. Eventually it turned into touching where he would apply suntan lotion for her and then he would visit our apartment to watch sports. He had his hands all over her and they would kiss - not in my presence but I knew everything from Stacey. We'd have some amazing sex afterwards. She became more bold and excited at the idea and of course so did I. My advice? She has to want it as much as you do. Every woman is different ... figure out how to get her turned on by the idea and then delve slowly at the pace she sets.

Reactions: Myhotwife
Greece? Ironic we've always talked about vacationing in Greece. I imagine Stacey would want to play since that's one of our favorite past times when traveling. At least once each trip we find the right gentleman for her to play with. If I'm lucky I watch from afar.

Reactions: Myhotwife
You plant the idea in her head and gotta wait. With my wife i brought it up a few years ago had to deal with some and forth on it over the years. Till it organily started up. I got a ton of she isnt that kind of girl and what not. Last month she ran into an old crush and said she is ready to explore. Once the flame is sparked you gotta do the word. She is still on the fence but she is learning ok for her to do. Granted she has taken a step back and we are in a holding pattern cuz she is waiting for him to contact her. If he dose im pretty sure itll be game on again.

Good Advice! Takes time and the right people

[QUOTE = "davelb76, δημοσίευση: 54700, μέλος: 12941"]
Ελλάδα? Ερωτικά είχαμε πάντα μιλήσει για διακοπές στην Ελλάδα. Φαντάζομαι ότι η Stacey θα ήθελε να παίξει, καθώς είναι ένας από τους αγαπημένους μας παρελθόντες χρόνους όταν ταξιδεύουμε. Τουλάχιστον μία φορά σε κάθε ταξίδι βρίσκουμε το σωστό κύριο για να παίξει μαζί του. Αν είμαι τυχερός παρακολουθώ από μακριά.
[/ΠΑΡΑΘΕΤΩ, ΑΝΑΦΟΡΑ]
ΕγώIf you come to greece let me now if you want to meet

I think that I have posted before on a similar topic. A relatively simple answer is: role-play. We started with a dildo while having sex, just to give her a glimpse into how it feels like having 2 cocks inside her and how it feels for her to satisfy 2 men at the same time. It was obvious that it was a turn-on for her as well. Every time is really fun for both of us...After that, I started to propose the name of a friend of mine while having these role-play games....The fact that it was a "real" person was making everything it so much more interesting...
At this point we were having strong fantasies into trying something with this particular friend. I proposed her to wear short panties with no underwear in his presence to see his reaction...You can see just an example of this type of outfit in the pictures below (not my wife). Myself, I was having an intense pleasure when she was walking like that in front of him, bending over in front of him. I could feel his desire of wanting to fuck her. He was also a little bit uncomfortable. So, we have tried these types of role-play games between us and these types of exhibitionist games in his presence until one day....In this day, he was at our place, having a few drinks. He was staying the other side of the bed enjoying his beer. My wife was in her "traditional" shorts, also on the bed, lying on her belly.
At some point I started touching and playing with her ass checks...I asked him if he was bothered by this. He said no...And the...the magic happens...
sext

I would say communication is the key. We were also very fortunate that her first experience could not have been any better so she went into this with a positive attitude.

Reactions: davelb76
Robert, I have exactly the same problem. My wife says she loves me too much to want to do it with anyone else. I tell her that I really want her to do it for me. When we have sex she uses her vibrator and we talk about her having sex with other guys. I tell her that I wank 3 times a day thinking about her doing this and she loves it and cums like mad. I video her playing on her own and she knows I send them to a friend and doesn't mind. I tell her this friend wanks like hell over them. I have enlisted her best friend and message her friend saying that talk to her and persuade her to fuck other people for me and she says she will help to persuade her for me. Her friend is under no illusion that I want her to meet guys and fuck guys, as many as possible. I think my wife may have been fingered or even fucked on a girlie holiday a couple of years ago. She went away, just girls, and I discovered that there were an equal amount of guys there as well who were much younger. She had kept this a secret but I saw men in the background of the photos of them all in the hotub. I heard she spent a lot of time in it with a guy late into the night. This makes me feel so good and I wank a lot thinking about it.

Reactions: davelb76
Start with dildo or toys...tell her... I'm trying to get my wife turned on by surprised her. Blindfolded with a big dildo. Her body stiffened when I slid it into her soaking pussy
That's how I have started, role play massage, with a black massause as we have a black dildo. She's soaked before the BBC even goes in her

I think that I have posted before on a similar topic. A relatively simple answer is: role-play. We started with a dildo while having sex, just to give her a glimpse into how it feels like having 2 cocks inside her and how it feels for her to satisfy 2 men at the same time. It was obvious that it was a turn-on for her as well. Every time is really fun for both of us...After that, I started to propose the name of a friend of mine while having these role-play games....The fact that it was a "real" person was making everything it so much more interesting...
At this point we were having strong fantasies into trying something with this particular friend. I proposed her to wear short panties with no underwear in his presence to see his reaction...You can see just an example of this type of outfit in the pictures below (not my wife). Myself, I was having an intense pleasure when she was walking like that in front of him, bending over in front of him. I could feel his desire of wanting to fuck her. He was also a little bit uncomfortable. So, we have tried these types of role-play games between us and these types of exhibitionist games in his presence until one day....In this day, he was at our place, having a few drinks. He was staying the other side of the bed enjoying his beer. My wife was in her "traditional" shorts, also on the bed, lying on her belly.
At some point I started touching and playing with her ass checks...I asked him if he was bothered by this. He said no...And the...the magic happens...
Even I did this. Not as If I planned. But I asked her aout this she said no but I involved Dildo without specifying n clarifying things to her. And to my surprise we both enjoyed and had great fun that day.

Robert, I have exactly the same problem. My wife says she loves me too much to want to do it with anyone else. I tell her that I really want her to do it for me. When we have sex she uses her vibrator and we talk about her having sex with other guys. I tell her that I wank 3 times a day thinking about her doing this and she loves it and cums like mad. I video her playing on her own and she knows I send them to a friend and doesn't mind. I tell her this friend wanks like hell over them. I have enlisted her best friend and message her friend saying that talk to her and persuade her to fuck other people for me and she says she will help to persuade her for me. Her friend is under no illusion that I want her to meet guys and fuck guys, as many as possible. I think my wife may have been fingered or even fucked on a girlie holiday a couple of years ago. She went away, just girls, and I discovered that there were an equal amount of guys there as well who were much younger. She had kept this a secret but I saw men in the background of the photos of them all in the hotub. I heard she spent a lot of time in it with a guy late into the night. This makes me feel so good and I wank a lot thinking about it.
She finally told me she might try it but I had to set it up.
I was at a business seminar and met a guy through a mutual friend. His name was Eric .We all went our for happy hour drinks and I got him aside and asked him if he wanted to have some fun with my girlfriend. I showed him a polaroid photo of her and explained that I wanted to watch her get fucked and participate at the same time. He was willing and I set up a meeting for the following night after our seminar.

When I told Elaine she started getting nervous about how to actually do this as she had never actually screwed more that one man at the same time. I suggested her meeting him at the door in lingerie, but that was way to aggressive for her. Since she had never met him we agreed we would invite him over for drinks and munchies. If she liked him and was willing to try she would invite him to the bedroom. She wanted to start alone with him and see how things went. I told her after some kissing and fondling she should know if it was going to work. If she wanted to back out I suggested she give him a blowjob to completion as a reward for coming over and trying. If she wanted to go through with complete sex she would signal or invite me in the bedroom.