How do I get my wife into fucking someone else? Any suggestions?

Wow love her panties very sexy . She just has to find a guy she fan ys when she is attracted tie him she will want to fuck him
I have talked to her about it when we fuck..seems to turn her on but doesn't wanna show it. She has been very loyal and faithful and I think her letting me know it turns her on she feels she is somewhat betraying me...just my thoughts.

I think that I have posted before on a similar topic. A relatively simple answer is: role-play. We started with a dildo while having sex, just to give her a glimpse into how it feels like having 2 cocks inside her and how it feels for her to satisfy 2 men at the same time. It was obvious that it was a turn-on for her as well. Every time is really fun for both of us...After that, I started to propose the name of a friend of mine while having these role-play games....The fact that it was a "real" person was making everything it so much more interesting...
At this point we were having strong fantasies into trying something with this particular friend. I proposed her to wear short panties with no underwear in his presence to see his reaction...You can see just an example of this type of outfit in the pictures below (not my wife). Myself, I was having an intense pleasure when she was walking like that in front of him, bending over in front of him. I could feel his desire of wanting to fuck her. He was also a little bit uncomfortable. So, we have tried these types of role-play games between us and these types of exhibitionist games in his presence until one day....In this day, he was at our place, having a few drinks. He was staying the other side of the bed enjoying his beer. My wife was in her "traditional" shorts, also on the bed, lying on her belly.
At some point I started touching and playing with her ass checks...I asked him if he was bothered by this. He said no...And the...the magic happens...

Attachments

• Ass.png
    Ass.png
    801.5 KB · Views: 88
  • Asss.png
    Asss.png
    397.2 KB · Views: 109
I think that I have posted before on a similar topic. A relatively simple answer is: role-play. We started with a dildo while having sex, just to give her a glimpse into how it feels like having 2 cocks inside her and how it feels for her to satisfy 2 men at the same time. It was obvious that it was a turn-on for her as well. Every time is really fun for both of us...After that, I started to propose the name of a friend of mine while having these role-play games....The fact that it was a "real" person was making everything it so much more interesting...
At this point we were having strong fantasies into trying something with this particular friend. I proposed her to wear short panties with no underwear in his presence to see his reaction...You can see just an example of this type of outfit in the pictures below (not my wife). Myself, I was having an intense pleasure when she was walking like that in front of him, bending over in front of him. I could feel his desire of wanting to fuck her. He was also a little bit uncomfortable. So, we have tried these types of role-play games between us and these types of exhibitionist games in his presence until one day....In this day, he was at our place, having a few drinks. He was staying the other side of the bed enjoying his beer. My wife was in her "traditional" shorts, also on the bed, lying on her belly.
At some point I started touching and playing with her ass checks...I asked him if he was bothered by this. He said no...And the...the magic happens...
like to see your wife photos like that

You plant the idea in her head and gotta wait. With my wife i brought it up a few years ago had to deal with some and forth on it over the years. Till it organily started up. I got a ton of she isnt that kind of girl and what not. Last month she ran into an old crush and said she is ready to explore. Once the flame is sparked you gotta do the word. She is still on the fence but she is learning ok for her to do. Granted she has taken a step back and we are in a holding pattern cuz she is waiting for him to contact her. If he dose im pretty sure itll be game on again.

1st wife was not into sex at all - boring boring boring
2nd was a slut HURRAY (I was about #501 ) - then she decided to regain her virginity - URGH

Ya she did the whole sex is gross thing, till things started up w this guy. Unforcently the guy is to dumb to presue her so she is lossing intrest. However im enjoying all the sex she is wanting and the visually putting herself out there. Just wish we could find guy to get her to jump into bed.

I knew I had to talk Elaine into sharing herself before I would marry her., Here is how we started.

I met Elaine when I was 32 and she was 29. We were both divorced with no kids. After dating for several months I really started liking her. I had done some swinging and wife sharing with my ex wife. I don't think that led to our divorce, but one never knows. I got Elaine to pose for sexy polaroid pics and she didn't seem to object like some women do. For my birthday she surprised me with some lingerie photos done by a professional she had hired. I was more than pleased with that attitude. After about a year I decided to broach the idea of sharing her. Started with sex talk in the bedroom. While having sex she acted willing saying it might be fun, but nothing ever actually happened. I knew for our relationship to go further I was going to have to press the issue to see if she ! was all talk and no action. I kept telling her to pick out some guy she would like to fuck. I didn't care if it was old lover or friend. She said she could not approach someone about having sex with them if she really loved me.