How do you deal with regret? And how can you be sure you're a cuck?

Would you mind describing your situation to us?
Well, after years of talking my wife in to having sex with other men, she finaly did it. But it was not like I wanted it... One night, we had sex with dirty talk about it, and she (we) texted a guy she had sex before me. She asked him would he fuck her. He said yes...
Next day we talked about it, and we agreed she will not do it.
A month later she told me she had sex with him few times, and I did not new about it.
It's been now few month and she is still doing it. It hurts my feelings, and in the same time its such a turn on.. It makes me crazy!

Well, after years of talking my wife in to having sex with other men, she finaly did it. But it was not like I wanted it... One night, we had sex with dirty talk about it, and she (we) texted a guy she had sex before me. She asked him would he fuck her. He said yes...
Next day we talked about it, and we agreed she will not do it.
A month later she told me she had sex with him few times, and I did not new about it.
It's been now few month and she is still doing it. It hurts my feelings, and in the same time its such a turn on.. It makes me crazy!

I told my husband way back at the start, to be careful about what he wishes for. He knows I love him and am not going to leave him, but he still sometimes has a hard time dealing with me being with other men. Most of the time he is fine with what I do and who I am with, but there are times I think he still has feelings of insecurity.

I told my husband way back at the start, to be careful about what he wishes for. He knows I love him and am not going to leave him, but he still sometimes has a hard time dealing with me being with other men. Most of the time he is fine with what I do and who I am with, but there are times I think he still has feelings of insecurity.
Thanks for your comment. In my fantasy before this, I was dominant, I wanted to choose a man for her. But in fact, she is dominant now, as she does what she wants. And we are still not 100% open about it. She doesnt even tell me when she's going to meet him...

Thanks for your comment. In my fantasy before this, I was dominant, I wanted to choose a man for her. But in fact, she is dominant now, as she does what she wants. And we are still not 100% open about it. She doesnt even tell me when she's going to meet him...

I think you and my husband would share a lot of common experiences in this lifestyle. Over time he has become submissive in our sexual relationship, he is still the man of the house in other areas, but sexually I am the dominant one and am free to enjoy sex with whoever and whenever I desire either with or without my husbands' consent or knowledge. A few weeks ago he returned home from work and walked in to find me in bed with a guy in our neighborhood who my husband really does not like at all. But, my husband just watched and got a little stiffy while he watched.

Reactions: spin418 and Bobby75