How do you know she's a hotwife?

I found this group because of my curiosity and fantasy of finding a hotwife. It's something that I have found to be so exhilarating and gives me such a rush. But I do have a few questions for the HotWives, if any are present in this group right now. How do I know you would participate in the lifestyle? Are there clues I should look for? Is it normal conversation that leads to finding out that you submit to another lover? Interested at knowing more about how this works.

I am more interested in finding out how to recognize a hotwife in public. How can a guy tell that you are a hotwife when he sees you at work, in a restaurant, in the super market....?

Reactions: RedVixen_StagNC
Sometimes you just cannot tell in public. If you see my wife in public, either alone or with me, you’d just see a lady or a couple.
If i somehow know that i woman i run in the mall, supermarket or any public place is a hot wife at the very minimum i would try to strike a conversation with her specially if she was with her husband.

In our case it is not all that difficult. Even when we are out together, my wife will sometimes strike up a conversation with a stranger, without including me at all. She is very outgoing and loves to flirt if you pick up on her little hints. And whenever she starts a conversation with a single guy, you can count on her having sex in the back of her mind.
Just from looks you would never be able to tell. Here is a pic of us from a few years ago.

Us3.jpg

In our case it is not all that difficult. Even when we are out together, my wife will sometimes strike up a conversation with a stranger, without including me at all. She is very outgoing and loves to flirt if you pick up on her little hints. And whenever she starts a conversation with a single guy, you can count on her having sex in the back of her mind.
Just from looks you would never be able to tell. Here is a pic of us from a few years ago.

View attachment 371956
Nice picture

Reactions: sgdgolf
Please explain "anklet" ?

Some women who are active in the hot wife lifestyle wear an ankle bracelet, or ankle chain as a sign or symbol of their willingness to have sex with men other than their husbands. Some of this ankle jewelry is hot wife specific, like the male-female-male symbols, or a spade, if the woman is interested in black men.

Of course, this isn't universal - there are women who wear anklets just as jewelry.

Some women who are active in the hot wife lifestyle wear an ankle bracelet, or ankle chain as a sign or symbol of their willingness to have sex with men other than their husbands. Some of this ankle jewelry is hot wife specific, like the male-female-male symbols, or a spade, if the woman is interested in black men.

Of course, this isn't universal - there are women who wear anklets just as jewelry.
I have heard about this

I think you are living or looking for a fantasy that is seldom out there. To me a Hotwife is a lifestyle where a man shares his wife with other men. She is seldom walking down the street trying to pick up men. Just contact couples that are looking for another man and go enjoy

I think you are living or looking for a fantasy that is seldom out there. To me a Hotwife is a lifestyle where a man shares his wife with other men. She is seldom walking down the street trying to pick up men. Just contact couples that are looking for another man and go enjoy
Very truly said
Once they find a bull and trust you then it becomes much easier

Reactions: atantonov