How do you swallow so many?!!

Well I was not offered more than 2 servings at several minutes interval. But being a doctor I can tell you it has absolutely no side effects it is very safe, I really don't know how many calories it will carry per serving but are you intending to swallow like one kg?!!! ;)
Lol. No idea how much is in a serving size, but I'd like to have several servings at once. I was just fascinated by the tales of women swallowing so many at once. I didn't really think it would have any impact health wise, I just wasn't sure whether it had an effect like eating too much pudding or sweets or makes you feel full. It seems my concerns were unfounded (to my delight). Now I can look forward to my own type of hot dog eating contest some day.

Lol. No idea how much is in a serving size, but I'd like to have several servings at once. I was just fascinated by the tales of women swallowing so many at once. I didn't really think it would have any impact health wise, I just wasn't sure whether it had an effect like eating too much pudding or sweets or makes you feel full. It seems my concerns were unfounded (to my delight). Now I can look forward to my own type of hot dog eating contest some day.
Love reading your posts!! You sound like a very exciting wife!! I’m curious, how many were you hoping to swallow in one session?

Love reading your posts!! You sound like a very exciting wife!! I’m curious, how many were you hoping to swallow in one session?
Maybe 4-6. I rarely have more than one, occasionally two. Husband has given his approval for more. So I was just doing my due diligence to make sure I don't run into any unforeseen problems. Apparently there won't be. Very excited.

I've been reading about how many loads some ladies have swallowed in one session, and I am both awed, dumbstruck and incredulous. I really need to know...how did you do it? I have swallowed three at once and I was full. Probably could have swallowed a couple more, but there is no way I could swallow 10-20 loads, that seems impossible. I couldn't drink a quart of water at once, how can someone swallow that much semen? I'm fascinated by it. Did you really swallow, or just cum in mouth and let it slide out (my preference). Weren't you full? Did it get to be a real labor after a certain number? Did you get a stomach ache? I would love to try swallowing more (if hubby would let me), but I just don't think I could physically do it. It sounds erotic, but I'm afraid I'd get sick. Ladies, please tell me how you did it and what it felt like (no guys please, I want to hear it from the horses mouth, there's a difference between watching it and doing it).
Well, firstly you need to understand that A)the folks writing that sort of thing almost certainly aren’t women, and
B)the “accounts” are fictitious.

Reactions: BlkStingray
Yeah, I do. And no, I doubt you’re that naive. I think a lot of folks like to play at that too.
Maybe. But I spend most of my time on here chatting with other women about things. And no guy is that good to fake a female private conversation; there are topics that guys just don't know too much about. So I think a good number of them have swallowed that many, although I still wonder how they kept track of the number; I would be in a daze after a few. I would like to try it someday, and I'm trying to get a grasp on how many is enough for me.

Doesn't swallowing a cup or bowl full of cum totally remove the erotic aspect of sucking it out of a cock? It seems like it merely becomes a "Fear Factor" challenge rather than a sexual act; it loses the thrill of extracting the semen through your own unique efforts and talent. Even within the realm of a gangbang, having it forced down your throat straight from a cock has a sexual nature to it and can be arousing. What do you think?
That’s very true, my wife always likes it fresh.

I mean it's not like each is guy is shooting half a pound. Even a large load won't be more that an ounce. Can you drink a cup of coffee? Can you eat a burger and fries? Can you eat a salad? A bowl of soup? Each of those will take up more room than a bunch of cum loads.

I mean it's not like each is guy is shooting half a pound. Even a large load won't be more that an ounce. Can you drink a cup of coffee? Can you eat a burger and fries? Can you eat a salad? A bowl of soup? Each of those will take up more room than a bunch of cum loads.
I know. But I'm still marveling at how some ladies swallow that many. Something about it seems excessive, but I can't figure out what. Guess I'll have to try more, just to see (I'm using that logic on my husband).