How do you swallow so many?!!

Orally bi hubby here as well. Most I've swallowed was two from two guys that I had a mutual oral encounter with. Ive been bi since my early teens but didn't swallow until I was in my 40s. I do have an orally bi married cuckold buddy that I swap head with on a semi regular basis. I find that if you deepthroat a cock as it's cumming, there really is no tatse and have done that but I have no problem with the tatse of cum as ive been eating my precum and tasting / eating my cum since I learned how to jack off at 12.

Orally bi hubby here as well. Most I've swallowed was two from two guys that I had a mutual oral encounter with. Ive been bi since my early teens but didn't swallow until I was in my 40s. I do have an orally bi married cuckold buddy that I swap head with on a semi regular basis. I find that if you deepthroat a cock as it's cumming, there really is no tatse and have done that but I have no problem with the tatse of cum as ive been eating my precum and tasting / eating my cum since I learned how to jack off at 12.
I just wish I was more comfortable and better at being able to deep throat. LOL. But I truly don’t mind the feel and the taste of warm cum spurting on my tongue. As long as it’s not really bitter or bleachy tasting…….I will let a man pump his hot load in my mouth as often as he wants.

I've been reading about how many loads some ladies have swallowed in one session, and I am both awed, dumbstruck and incredulous. I really need to know...how did you do it? I have swallowed three at once and I was full. Probably could have swallowed a couple more, but there is no way I could swallow 10-20 loads, that seems impossible. I couldn't drink a quart of water at once, how can someone swallow that much semen? I'm fascinated by it. Did you really swallow, or just cum in mouth and let it slide out (my preference). Weren't you full? Did it get to be a real labor after a certain number? Did you get a stomach ache? I would love to try swallowing more (if hubby would let me), but I just don't think I could physically do it. It sounds erotic, but I'm afraid I'd get sick. Ladies, please tell me how you did it and what it felt like (no guys please, I want to hear it from the horses mouth, there's a difference between watching it and doing it).
When my wife was still alive she had a great boy friend with whom she did live shows one weekend a month for usually guys (like 95%) of the time. Early on she felt it was not her thing to have a guy either cum on or in her. At that point she was done. It was over. It was at this point i went with her to one of her shows. We had discussed this together and with her boy friend. When the time came for him to let loose his load I slide up next to them. The guys watching the show did not know i was her husband. I placed only the head of his manhood in my mouth as he let loose. There was stunned silence as he came. It was not as bad as i thought yes the first two squirts hit the back of my throat, yes his cum painted the inside of my mouth and i had to taste it. Then i swallow his load. That night he came four times. At the end of the night they invited the watchers to stay over for a morning wood show the next day. They then had me join them in bed for the night to get them ready again should they need help. That night they went at it again.

After that first time the guys used to beg to be the finisher.

My wife only played with one guy at a time. So she never had to deal with 20 loads.

Since we trusted him i did no return very often as i was usually busy taking care of the kids that one weekend a month.

I am a little late to this post but for me I probably wouldn't swallow many loads at once. 2 or 3 tops. Many, especially young men cum a lot! If I were sucking a larger group of men (fantasy of mine) I would swallow a couple but then want the rest of the cum in my hair or on my body.
I can take multiple loads flooding my pussy but probably not my mouth.

Doesn't swallowing a cup or bowl full of cum totally remove the erotic aspect of sucking it out of a cock? It seems like it merely becomes a "Fear Factor" challenge rather than a sexual act; it loses the thrill of extracting the semen through your own unique efforts and talent. Even within the realm of a gangbang, having it forced down your throat straight from a cock has a sexual nature to it and can be arousing. What do you think?
Well that depends upon tastes, honestly no pun intended with some women and groups of men wanting to see the woman subjugated to the role of sex slave, the French novel and later film ‘0’ deals in depth with this matter and the desires of women to be sexually subjugated by men however there’s always a Ying to the Yang of others and woman will without doubt revel in the amount of cum they’ve obtained from groups of men displaying the loving cup bowl or glass for all to see and by then consuming it readily show that supposed male superiority can easily be swallowed by a determined woman.

Take your pick of what excites you most as a woman or a man, personally my choice is to ejaculate within a woman, vaginal and anal canals or mouth and throat but the overall effect for any audience member is slowed to seepage perhaps felching speed or sometimes as a result of oral sex the woman reacting like a diner who’s greedily attempted to swallow too much of a good thing in one go with nature taking the only route available and freeing up her throat by expelling the cum through her nostrils which is not the most attractive of sights in company.

A woman skilled in the art of pleasure entertaining an audience in addition to the men she fucks will know how to call it which is why men ejaculating on the faces and breasts of women is always exciting to witness as it’s effect is visual and instant with the cum dripping in globules from her face and breasts, knowing it’s happening internally is exciting but seeing that spurt of cum onto a woman wraps it up very nicely for both participants and audience. The exceptional woman like our own Mirella who can command thirty or more samples, which of us men here wouldn’t have wanted to have contributed to that loving cup knows about audience appreciation and the loving cup consumption will fire up those men who have not yet contributed and those who are ready for a return match as she swallows allowing some of the cum to trickle from her mouth to excite men further.

• Love
Reactions: DonD
I am a little late to this post but for me I probably wouldn't swallow many loads at once. 2 or 3 tops. Many, especially young men cum a lot! If I were sucking a larger group of men (fantasy of mine) I would swallow a couple but then want the rest of the cum in my hair or on my body.
I have that same fantasy. I'd love to hear from a woman who sucked off a group for the first time. What was it like? How did it feel? Was it how you expected? Would you do it again? Was it as arousing as you imagined?

Oh
My god I love taking a woman from behind when she's gagging on a huge load.

I have that same fantasy. I'd love to hear from a woman who sucked off a group for the first time. What was it like? How did it feel? Was it how you expected? Would you do it again? Was it as arousing as you imagined?
One of the women we swing with sucked a group before. I think she sucked something like 7 to 8 in one setting. After hearing her describe it I really want to do it. She said as each man cum she felt both vulnerable and powerful at the same time.

• Love
Reactions: Avery99us and DonD
Years ago I was seeing a girl, she was a player and fun to run around with but she wouldn't fuck. Suck dick and swallow no problem. I knew she was a player-slut but she was fun. One night on the way to her place she blows me in the car. An hour later back at her place she's blowing me again. Being the slut type she was she tells me I'm the THIRD guy that day she swallowed....her words. I'm guessing it was two loads from each guy. I was way younger and I know I released a good amount of jizz.
We enjoy mfm with a guy, she's jacked him off and there is a lot of cum. He's cum in her mouth and it's easy to see it fills her mouth till she can swallow.

Reactions: 2wheel and DonD
I h
One of the women we swing with sucked a group before. I think she sucked something like 7 to 8 in one setting. After hearing her describe it I really want to do it. She said as each man cum she felt both vulnerable and powerful at the same time.
I had a gf that sucked better than anyone. I loved it but I didn't also. It was over too quickly. We did go to an X theater once. She had never been before. It started with one guy sitting next to her. We were kissing and I reached for her tit and realized he already had her tit out and was giving it a good massage. So we just moved her top down to her waist. It suddenly got very dark as we were both preoccupied with sucking her tits. Must have been at least ten guys behind us, in front of us and beside us. She couldn't turn her head in any direction without a cock slipping into her mouth from behind. They were cumming in her hair her shoulders and neck, her tits and her face and throat. I think she drained at least twenty in fifteen minutes. Got to the car and started down the highway at night and she pulled her top off to try to wipe it all off just as a truck passed. We stopped. He stopped. And he climbed in and I took her from behind while she went down on him. God was she hot. That was a first for her. I think she really enjoyed it.

Maybe. But I spend most of my time on here chatting with other women about things. And no guy is that good to fake a female private conversation; there are topics that guys just don't know too much about. So I think a good number of them have swallowed that many, although I still wonder how they kept track of the number; I would be in a daze after a few. I would like to try it someday, and I'm trying to get a grasp on how many is enough for me.
If you ever get the chance to have many cocks to suck, you will know when you have had enough. Wish I could be there!

Reactions: DonD