How does your wife prepare you before she goes on a date?

I always help get my wife ready for her dates, she locks me up in chastity, I shave her pussy and pick some sexy dress for her to meet her lover in She likes to meet them in the bar wearing nothing underneath. My Wife and I usually go up to the room and I help her on with her knickers, bra and stockings. When she is ready we call her lover up to the room where they fuck alone, they send me pictures and short videos while I wait in the bar. When he has filled her pussy I get summoned up to clean up!
My wife and i do.the same tho h but i dont clean her but i do get very wet sloppy 2nd's and 3'rds

My wife is considering finding a fun guy she can date occasionally. Hopefully a bi guy so i can eventually fluff him and more. But we are looking for ideas and examples of what other do or have done leading up to the actual date. She is a real person and is not going to out me in diapers or lock my cock permanently or have her mother monitor me. She enjoys denial when it elevates my attentivness to her, locks my cock occasionally, enjoys tying me to the bed and edging me etc.

So what fun and creative activities have you and your Hot wife done before, during and after dates?
I like my man to eat me before a guy comes over, I like to be hot wet and ready when he arrives, sometimes he gets too carried away and will eat me to orgasm, but I usually make him stop before I go over the edge, I like to be hot and excited when my lover arrives, so as soon as he kisses me and touches my pussy he knows I’m ready for his big cock. Most of them know as I’ve told them I always have my man get me ready for them, and of course we are all friends, so they know in time he will be cleaning us both up for another session.

My ex gf would have a ritual. She would bath, I would dry her. While she was in the bath I would iron her clothes and prepare her lingerie. She loved that I painted her toe nails bright red. Sometimes when she came home she would let me cum on them and then suck/lick them. I can still see the gloopy goodness glistening on her beautiful toes.

My treat was to choose the perfume. She would wear. I would have to be dressed as a maid all night incase she brought her lover back home for a long weekend fuck.

It was always on Friday/Saturday night. So I would be locked up from Wednesday. She wanted me in a raging horn. She could then make me do anything from serve or to suck cock. She every so often locked me up for 2 weeks. I was climbing the walls at that point was agreeing to anything.

My ex gf would have a ritual. She would bath, I would dry her. While she was in the bath I would iron her clothes and prepare her lingerie. She loved that I painted her toe nails bright red. Sometimes when she came home she would let me cum on them and then suck/lick them. I can still see the gloopy goodness glistening on her beautiful toes.

My treat was to choose the perfume. She would wear. I would have to be dressed as a maid all night incase she brought her lover back home for a long weekend fuck.

It was always on Friday/Saturday night. So I would be locked up from Wednesday. She wanted me in a raging horn. She could then make me do anything from serve or to suck cock. She every so often locked me up for 2 weeks. I was climbing the walls at that point was agreeing to anything.
What happens if you get an erection while caged, does it hurt do your balls swell when you get excited in a cage? We’ve never played with a cage but I’m trying to get my man to try it and maybe tie him up while I bring home a lover. He is afraid it hurts

What happens if you get an erection while caged, does it hurt do your balls swell when you get excited in a cage? We’ve never played with a cage but I’m trying to get my man to try it and maybe tie him up while I bring home a lover. He is afraid it hurts
My hotwife locks ne up 4/5 days depending on her dates..When she comes home and releases me.The reclaiming can be pretty i tense sometimes im. Not released till.the next dau

Reactions: Siesta Swingers
My hotwife locks ne up 4/5 days depending on her dates..When she comes home and releases me.The reclaiming can be pretty i tense sometimes im. Not released till.the next dau
My question is what happens while locked up, and you start to get erection, does it hurt or your dick just stay soft or limp? My man is pretty big to start so first I’d have to find a big cage for him to fit in but he worries what will happen when he see me fucking and he gets so excited? Any help so I could convince him to try!

My question is what happens while locked up, and you start to get erection, does it hurt or your dick just stay soft or limp? My man is pretty big to start so first I’d have to find a big cage for him to fit in but he worries what will happen when he see me fucking and he gets so excited? Any help so I could convince him to try!
Yes there is time s it does get tight bit ots part.of the lifestyle when it hsppens i try to thonk.of other things I dont waych them.too.much .BUT wheny hotwife wNts to really torment ne she wears lingerie around the house and im sitting there wearing tee shirt and my caged . She will.grab my caged cock she will.ay with it or rib my balls which torments the shit out of me. I just have to deal.with it becausd the rewrards later are worth it feel free to azk me anything you can Pm.me here if you want

My wife is considering finding a fun guy she can date occasionally. Hopefully a bi guy so i can eventually fluff him and more. But we are looking for ideas and examples of what other do or have done leading up to the actual date. She is a real person and is not going to out me in diapers or lock my cock permanently or have her mother monitor me. She enjoys denial when it elevates my attentivness to her, locks my cock occasionally, enjoys tying me to the bed and edging me etc.

So what fun and creative activities have you and your Hot wife done before, during and after dates?
I love to have him shave my pussy so silky smooth and my legs too. I let him kiss me all around my pussy but NOT my pussy. he helps me with my bra and panties and walks me to my car...

My wife has been with a guy in a hotel overnight, she is with him now and I’m expecting her back later. Here is a post I wrote yesterday on another cuck site describing events leading up to when she left. She was excited and looking forward to being fucked well. This will be the 4th time she has seen him, she has been with 3 others since we started this adventure about 2 months ago but she will only have sex with one man exclusively during any period she is “dating” so i have had not been inside her since then. When she gets home today she will tell me all about it which will make me strain against my cage, I wouldn’t say it’s painful, but is is frustrating. She will let me out tomorrow and I’m hoping that she will do the same as last time. She allowed me to kneel at her feet and jerk off onto the bathroom floor tiles while she holds my head and runs her fingers through my hair. She made me clean up my cum from the floor with my tongue, while she giggled at me because the other guys all cum inside her pussy bare and I’m only allow to cum of the floor and lick it up. That was hot, but then she knows I’m into the humiliation and she’s getting better and better at being mean to me, with caning my ass, and pegging being added to the activities lately.

(I’ve been posting our journey elsewhere since January so happy to add more detail if this is of interest)

Anyway…this was yesterday.

So she just left, 445pm local time, it’s about a 45 minute drive to the hotel

She had me help her get ready including a thorough inspection of her ass and pussy for any stray hairs, so she had me shave around her asshole very carefully.

“I can’t believe you’re getting me to do this so another guy can lick your ass or for him to take it with his cock.” She laughed and said “I know you love it.” She had me lick it, sniff it and kiss it goodbye. Delicious agony.

We picked out red and black lingerie for later, and the fuck me heels for when she greets him naked at the bedroom door. She promised to send me a selfie or a pic taken by him of her just wearing the heels and nothing more.

Just before she left, she made good on her warning and had me insert the dildo in my own ass. It was the big one, not the little one that she used yesterday. I complained that it was uncomfortable but she brushed me off telling me not to be a baby. She said it’s about the same size as his cock, about 8” and quite thick. She wants me to feel what she will be most likely be feeling later, so we’re kind of connected somehow. It took me a while to get it all the way in, then she told me I was a good boy and gave me a hug. I took her bag to the car and we had a hug and a kiss. I told her to relax and enjoy herself, have some amazing sex. She told me she loves me several times and I waved as she drive away,

I’m sitting in our garden in my cage, the chair is pushing the dildo deep inside me. I can feel my asshole stretching around it, and I feel quite full. It’s not uncomfortable when I get used to it, it’s just a total mind fuck.

She wants me to keep it in all night.

Last edited:
What I’d like to happen if she ever decides to get a boyfriend and fuck…

Standing in the bedroom, hugging tightly, kissing her and we break the kiss… she says “are you absolutely sure this is what you want, you sure you can handle this”? I kiss her again and say “yes baby, we both need this and it’ll only make our love stronger and deeper for each other”.

She looks me in the eyes and reaches between my legs, tugs on the cock cage she has me locked in, “if you’re a good boy while I’m gone, when I get back I’ll let you lick me and see what he’s done to me”. She kisses me, “I know you want to see, smell and taste where I’ve been fucking”. I tell her I do and that she knows I have for so long…

She then tells me to walk her to the car, I do and I help her in… I lean in and kiss her, rubbing her between her legs “have fun baby, I love you so much”. She kisses me back and says “I’ll be home soon, don’t be sad honey, I’ll bring you a treat”.

What I’d like to happen if she ever decides to get a boyfriend and fuck…

Standing in the bedroom, hugging tightly, kissing her and we break the kiss… she says “are you absolutely sure this is what you want, you sure you can handle this”? I kiss her again and say “yes baby, we both need this and it’ll only make our love stronger and deeper for each other”.

She looks me in the eyes and reaches between my legs, tugs on the cock cage she has me locked in, “if you’re a good boy while I’m gone, when I get back I’ll let you lick me and see what he’s done to me”. She kisses me, “I know you want to see, smell and taste where I’ve been fucking”. I tell her I do and that she knows I have for so long…

She then tells me to walk her to the car, I do and I help her in… I lean in and kiss her, rubbing her between her legs “have fun baby, I love you so much”. She kisses me back and says “I’ll be home soon, don’t be sad honey, I’ll bring you a treat”.
I can relate my hotwife does similar but its reality like you im caged .She has me help her get dressed. When im.dressimg her im. Not allowed to touch her anymore than necessary
Sonetimes I'm not allowed to see her final.outfit ..she wears a long coat si.i cant see. She calls me and tells me get my over night bag and put in it the car..I tell.her you never said you.were staying overnight well.i changed my mind he call and wants me to spend the night so.he can fuck me in tve morning..she gets up to.leave i go to.kiss her she says NO. I'm.going out to fuck this body is not for you plud you cant get it up so im going out to get fucked .I will.be home sometime tomorrow i willmtect you when.Im coming home so dont call.me i domt want any interuppions while he fucking me..Feek free to ask.me any4 you csn.Pm.me if you.want to.instesd on.on here Bob

I'll share my experience, even though my wife haven't been with a lot of men like some of you. I still consider myself pretty new to this lifestyle.

"How does your wife prepare you before she goes on a date?"

To be honest, it's more like me that prepare her before she goes out. I will watch her shower as water runs down her soapy body. I will tell her what color make up to wear, I will pick her main outfits from the top layer all the way down to her lingerie set. I will watch her from a distance as she gets ready, which normally takes about 2 hours. Watching her nude body as she stands in the bath room applying make up on herself. Once she's done with the make up, she'll wear her lingerie set one at a time asking for my advice on how she looks.

She will then slip into her main outfit for the evening. Right as she about to leave on her date. She will tease my cock in whatever way she pleases. She teases me just enough knowing how bad I want her.

She doesn't leave me in a lock or diapers or hand cuffs me to the bed where I am helpless. We both text each other through-out the evening and she keeps me updated on her date. Where they're at, what they're doing, what they're about to do, etc.,

She would text me and tell me how she fucked him or vice versa......extremely hot!

I'll share my experience, even though my wife haven't been with a lot of men like some of you. I still consider myself pretty new to this lifestyle.

"How does your wife prepare you before she goes on a date?"

To be honest, it's more like me that prepare her before she goes out. I will watch her shower as water runs down her soapy body. I will tell her what color make up to wear, I will pick her main outfits from the top layer all the way down to her lingerie set. I will watch her from a distance as she gets ready, which normally takes about 2 hours. Watching her nude body as she stands in the bath room applying make up on herself. Once she's done with the make up, she'll wear her lingerie set one at a time asking for my advice on how she looks.

She will then slip into her main outfit for the evening. Right as she about to leave on her date. She will tease my cock in whatever way she pleases. She teases me just enough knowing how bad I want her.

She doesn't leave me in a lock or diapers or hand cuffs me to the bed where I am helpless. We both text each other through-out the evening and she keeps me updated on her date. Where they're at, what they're doing, what they're about to do, etc.,

She would text me and tell me how she fucked him or vice versa......extremely hot!
Nice man... She deserves a good bull! 🤤