How far would you let your wife feminise you ??

The max I have done is few years ago with my Asian ex when she got me into wearing thongs all the time and stockings sometimes when we went to meet a stranger she would find online and make me wear some lip gloss. Sadly we never lasted as she was already married back home.

The max I have done is few years ago with my Asian ex when she got me into wearing thongs all the time and stockings sometimes when we went to meet a stranger she would find online and make me wear some lip gloss. Sadly we never lasted as she was already married back home.
Did the lip gloss , stockings and thongs make you feel more sissy and did you wear any - all when you weren’t meeting anyone or was it to humiliate you ? , sometimes I will wear lipstick after a shower usually with bra and panties just to relax and kick back lol

Did the lip gloss , stockings and thongs make you feel more sissy and did you wear any - all when you weren’t meeting anyone or was it to humiliate you ? , sometimes I will wear lipstick after a shower usually with bra and panties just to relax and kick back lol
Wore them coz it turned me on a lot and always had a wet patch on my thongs due to so much precum leakage

Ok so you are a sissy and your wife / partner has got you wearing panties - if she or you wanted to crank things up a bit how far would you let yourself be feminised and do you think you would enjoy or want to be cucked more - I know I do - so how far is enough ??🤔
Id love to be dressed and act as a slut . I love being dresed it so sexy have a altra male treat you like a women.

Ok so you are a sissy and your wife / partner has got you wearing panties - if she or you wanted to crank things up a bit how far would you let yourself be feminised and do you think you would enjoy or want to be cucked more - I know I do - so how far is enough ??🤔
I would love to have my wife feminize me as far as she would want. I wish she would.