How I found out

Woreout

Dec 27, 2018
I had hinted to my wife that I thought it would be sexy if she fucked another man even though she never admitted to liking the idea she didn't shoot it down.
When she was pregnant with our son we had taken a trip to Pigeon forge Tennessee and it was on the ride home that I started talking to her about her having sex with another guy. I promised I wouldn't get jealous and after about a hour she said finally said OK.

I said you will do it ? She said what if I already have. I didn't believe her at first, I said with who? She made me promise once more I wouldn't get mad. I did and she said Keith. I said Keith fucked you ? She said yes. When I asked. She said you and David went to the titty bar one night and Keith came by looking for you. It was a cool night and my nipples we're hard and showed through my thin top. Keith asked if I was horny or cold? I replied both. He took me in his arms and kissed me.

I took him in the house to suck his cock and once I had it hard it was so much longer and thicker than yours I had to have it in my pussy she said. So to told him to fuck me.

How long did he fuck you I asked. She said the first time was about ten minutes and after a short rest he wanted more and then he fucked me nonstop for over fourty five minutes. She added that he told her she had the tightest pussy he had ever fucked. What did you say I asked. She said I told him you have a small thin penis. I felt flushed when I first heard my sweet little wife cut me down for the first time.

I asked if she was still fucking him since she had already cut me off due to the pregnancy. She lied and said no that he was cut off too, I later found out that he continued to fuck her all the up untill my son was born. In fact I was still waiting for her to say it was OK to fuck after the birth and later found out Keith had fucked her on three occasions before she ever told me I could have sex with her. I was surprised at how her once tight pussy was now a lot looser.

She turned into a fucking nynfo. She gave me head at least five nights a week but on nights before Keith was coming over the next morning she wouldn't do anything.

He runs heavy equipment and every rainy day he would come to my house while I was at work to fuck my wife. I told her since she was getting sex in the morning she had to not clean herself after and to wear nylon panties so I could suck her pussy when I got home.

This worked out great and for two soild years Keith sexed my wife untill he got married.

I'll lay my hand on the good book that this is absolutely true.
Also this is NOT me under my wife.

Attachments

• 143_1000.jpg
    143_1000.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 541
I had hinted to my wife that I thought it would be sexy if she fucked another man even though she never admitted to liking the idea she didn't shoot it down.
When she was pregnant with our son we had taken a trip to Pigeon forge Tennessee and it was on the ride home that I started talking to her about her having sex with another guy. I promised I wouldn't get jealous and after about a hour she said finally said OK.

I said you will do it ? She said what if I already have. I didn't believe her at first, I said with who? She made me promise once more I wouldn't get mad. I did and she said Keith. I said Keith fucked you ? She said yes. When I asked. She said you and David went to the titty bar one night and Keith came by looking for you. It was a cool night and my nipples we're hard and showed through my thin top. Keith asked if I was horny or cold? I replied both. He took me in his arms and kissed me.

I took him in the house to suck his cock and once I had it hard it was so much longer and thicker than yours I had to have it in my pussy she said. So to told him to fuck me.

How long did he fuck you I asked. She said the first time was about ten minutes and after a short rest he wanted more and then he fucked me nonstop for over fourty five minutes. She added that he told her she had the tightest pussy he had ever fucked. What did you say I asked. She said I told him you have a small thin penis. I felt flushed when I first heard my sweet little wife cut me down for the first time.

I asked if she was still fucking him since she had already cut me off due to the pregnancy. She lied and said no that he was cut off too, I later found out that he continued to fuck her all the up untill my son was born. In fact I was still waiting for her to say it was OK to fuck after the birth and later found out Keith had fucked her on three occasions before she ever told me I could have sex with her. I was surprised at how her once tight pussy was now a lot looser.

She turned into a fucking nynfo. She gave me head at least five nights a week but on nights before Keith was coming over the next morning she wouldn't do anything.

He runs heavy equipment and every rainy day he would come to my house while I was at work to fuck my wife. I told her since she was getting sex in the morning she had to not clean herself after and to wear nylon panties so I could suck her pussy when I got home.

This worked out great and for two soild years Keith sexed my wife untill he got married.

very hot story lucky guy

Beautiful woman!

Had a longtime friend and due to having gym with him I knew he was way above normal in the size department. We
reconnected years after school and I introduced him to my wife. After some conversations about what I knew about him
she wanted to see for herself. So I set up a July long weekend at the beach with me her and Josh. The first night there she
got to kidding with him and some of the things she had heard and now wanted to see for herself. Josh was not shy and stood
up in front of her and slid his shorts down to his knees. She could not believe real guys got that big.

She immediately decided she wanted to try him out. SO over the course of the next couple hours she ended up really enjoying herself. Over
the course of the next couple of years she kept him very busy and had him every way possibly. After 10 years they still get together and she gives herself to Josh anyway he wants her.

Last edited:
Had a longtime friend and due to having gym with him I knew he was way above normal in the size department. We
reconnected years after school and I introduced him to my wife. After some conversations about what I knew about him
she wanted to see for herself. So I set up a July long weekend at the beach with me her and Josh. The first night there she
got to kidding with him and some of the things she had heard and now wanted to see for herself. Josh was not shy and stood
up in front of her and slid his shorts down to his knees. She could not believe real guys got that big.

She immediately decided she wanted to try him out. SO over the course of the next couple hours she ended up really enjoying herself. Over
the course of the next couple of years she kept him very busy and had him every way possibly. After 10 years they still get together and she gives herself to Donnie anyway he wants her.
Who‘s Donnie ? Haha

i would have loved for my wife to have a steady BF. i worked a lot & i know she was bored sitting home.

Wow this is such a coincidence! I go to Pigeon Forge often and my name is Keith. It almost makes me feel like I know her even though I know I don't. I just wish I was that lucky man . Have you started taking pics or video of them?