How is your reaction when bull cum inside you?

BUt I also note that I fall in love with them much faster since I have been doing bare only.
This is exactly what fascinated me about an ex girlfriend who opened this way of life to me. She couldn't do without being nutted in. The only men she wouldn't be hooked on were ONS, but any guy she cheated with she would fall in love if she got to know him and made him a regular. It was hot observing her need to be serviced by multiple mens in order to function.
Most of my relationships have been open ever since.

I agree I just find the term "bull" offensive not really sure why but when I"m with my guys they literally are "my lovers"
When they cum in me and hubby cleans up it is extremely enjoyable experience for all three of us.
This is the way for all 3 to get the most out of cuckolding. All giving and receiving.

When my lovers cum in/on me there is quite a bit of satisfaction on my part. I love watching their faces and body when they are shooting their loads.
It's quite the turn on for me knowing I made them cum. Hubby loves it too as he knows he'll get his reward shortly....
Good for all. Lover should cum where the wife wants him too. She likes to see her lover spurt cum in and on or even in hubbys mouth.

Reactions: owlcuck