How is your reaction when bull cum inside you?

A big truth :) so much trying for the special moment not wasting juice of love :D
Or lust. I admit I was secretly pleased to learn that she'd immediately cut him off (ended up being 4 months) so for a time the only seed her fertile body was absorbing was mine (she was on the pill, but still, the thought counts). She did it because she suddenly realized he liked the emotions, even just having her return to talk him through what she'd been doing. When I returned home she quickly found some replacements, and collected their cum too well before hubby was finally allowed back in because she relented.

Reactions: bellaazz
Did lose touch but last I heard they were still together. Thinking about it now, I suspect both of them were just too shy with each other to just ... you know ... fuck. Talk dirty. Excite each other. After years of marriage he didn't know she got really wet if you tied her hands! So they had to get to that the long way, but I can't complain!

Reactions: bellaazz
Or lust. I admit I was secretly pleased to learn that she'd immediately cut him off (ended up being 4 months) so for a time the only seed her fertile body was absorbing was mine (she was on the pill, but still, the thought counts). She did it because she suddenly realized he liked the emotions, even just having her return to talk him through what she'd been doing. When I returned home she quickly found some replacements, and collected their cum too well before hubby was finally allowed back in because she relented.
It is hot for some of us cucks knowing that another man is the only fucking out wives and we cannot. I can't explain why but it is. For us, after having her first bull several times my wife said she didn't really get any pleasure of my tiny dick cumming in two seconds or not getting hard so "sex" for the 2 of us became me eating her to orgasms and she using her hand on me or allowing me to rub on her ass. Of course she was getting fucked by her bull and both of us really enjoyed me watching and cleaning her pussy and ass up after. Win-win

I love when my wife is being fucked in doggy and I am under her, watching a huge dick sliding in her pussy. When he fills her up I lick every single drop of cum and will clean up her lover too, he pushes his cock in my mouth until I gag on it…
Yes - So like feeding hubby the last few spurts.