How many cocks did your wife sucked before you got married ......

Last night wife and I were in bed playing. She gives 1st class head. I asked her while she was using a vibrator to tell me about her bf from 28 years ago. We were watching some video of blowjob, handjobs, and cumshots on tits. Wife likes it when guys come on her tits, and gets excited when watching video. So I asked if the former boyfriend had done so, and were there others. The answer was YES. ( I get hard just writing this). She said she was naked in bed with the boyfriend at his house giving him a blowjob. She could feel him start to spasm and taste precum in her mouth. She likes precum but does not like a mouthful of cum. As he pulled out he shot sperm all over her tits and face. She said she licked a bit from around her mouth and rubbed the rest on her tits. When she got home to me there was dried cum on her, but I did not know then. By this time I was really aroused and fucked her hard. I did not last long as she had been sucking my cock and it was already very sensitive.

So this brings me to my current situation. I never thought of myself as a cuck. But I am by definition. I do not have any jealousy about my wife's prior blowjobs before or after marriage. And I like it when my wife shares her past - and hopefully her future. Please write your stories and feelings about all this.
Welcome to our world. I suspect many (most?) of us became cucks before we realized it and only embraced it later when we discovered what a turn-on it actually is!

Reactions: Desejo de corno
She guessed when I asked her not long after we were Married "it must have been around 30" she started in High School and "Had a lot of fun in collage!"
I know she's blown every guy she's cucked me with, I don't remember all of them but I can remember 16 after we were married. :)

My wife told me she was scared to death to have sex and to let a man penetrate her pussy before marriage. She told me it was based upon her Catholic schooling through High School and fear of pregnancy. So, when we met I was her first to fuck her.

She did tell me about one guy we have met since who she was going to give her pussy to, but got interrupted and caught and so it never happened until 42 years later when he got to finally fuck her while I was present.

She told me she would often suck a guy off though while she was in High School. She estimates it was 7 or 8 guys total. Her first was during the fall of her Freshman year. She had snuck out of the house and met an "older boy" who she liked and thought was cute. While taking her home he parked along a country road near a creek and they started kissing. She admits she was really turned on and he told her he wanted to fuck her. She told him she wanted to start by sucking his cock and he pulled his pants down and sat in the front seat and she took his cock in her mouth. She said she sucked him until he shot his load into her mouth and then he took her home. From that time on, she offered blowjobs when a guy wanted sex on a date. She told me she always swallowed the guy's load to make him happy so she would not get fucked.

It was definitely to my benefit, my wife is an expert cock sucker and has not ever complained about swallowing my or any other guys' load.

My wife and I regularly talk about her past. How many cocks she’s had How good it was. How big were they etc. I knew my wife long before wee got together so I knew a lot about her. Also I know a lot of the guys she’s been with . Some are my friends . It realy gets us both going when wee chat about it

I have posted many times about my exwife being sexually active while we were dated and were married. She sucked off many of my friends and coworkers and swallowed all of them. Most of them she also screwed many times. We were on my best friends fathers large house boat one Saturday, he had her nude all day and she gave everyone but me a blowjob. (5) I am sure she gave blowjobs to over 30 guys over the years and I knew most all of them.

Last edited:
I have post many times about my exwife being sexually active while were dated and were married. She sucked off many of my friends a coworkers and swallowed all of them. Most of them she also screwed many times. We were on my best friends fathers large house boat one Saturday, he have her nude all day and she gave everyone but me a blowjob. (5) I am sure she gave blowjobs to over 30 guys over the years.

HOT, we have several houseboat stories from over the years together,