How many cocks did your wife take before she got married?

not enough ! i wish she would have more as well !

My wife and I were both virgins when we got married. After we got into the lifestyle and she got to experience other men and cocks, she told me her biggest regret was not enjoying sex with other men before we got married. She said there were several guys she really wanted to fuck, but didn't at the time, and now the opportunity was gone.

My wife had a few before we got married... she still see's her ex when she goes to visit her parents.

My wife finally consummated her relationship with her ex 42 years later. She said it was as good as she always imagined it would have been back at 16, and now every time we travel to visit her parents, she sees him since he is now divorced and back in the area where she grew up.

my wife took about 70 dicks before we met. she cheated on her first husband with more than 30 men, but he didn't know about it. She has been with me for 15 years and during that time she has fucked 57 men. She seduced more than 30 of them spontaneously in front of me when we went out to a club, and the rest were arranged through social networks. Now it's somewhere around 130

I met my wife at a celebration, in a fancy bar, of her engagement to the guy she had before me.
I remember three or four other guys at the bar commenting that they'd already fucked her, that she was a hot little whore, that was a lot.
Six months later, she called me, informing me that she had broken off the engagement, as the groom did not accept being a cuckold and sporting horns. She asked if I would take her out for fun at night.
I took it, we ended up in bed, we fucked a lot.
I fell in love, wanted to get engaged and get married. She asked if I would accept being cuckold. I replied positive, that I accepted.
We're married and weekly she goes out to have fun, like she's single, she ends up her nights of freedom in some motel, spreading her legs and getting all kinds of cock she can get.
One year of engagement and five of marriage, how many dicks besides mine?
Am I or not a happy cuckold not?

J married the first guy she had sex with at 19. Near the end of their marriage, she had an affair with her Boss at the time. We met and were married at this time, and I recently found out she continued the affair with her Boss until after we were married and that she was not 100% sure our Son was actually MY son!!
Since we got married, and awakened her Inner Slut.......that number is now HUNDREDS!! But before me, it was 2.

CW

My Asian wife told me she only had her previous husband before we married. I was 50, and she was 39. About 8 years into marriage, we started swinging some. After a few encounters with couples, we tried mfm. Seems my wife enjoys 2 cocks, lol. So, we enjoy mfm's pretty much exclusively these days. Works for me as I love silky seconds, cleaning up, and taking pics/vids.
Her count of cocks is 14, some multiple times. The count will rise...