How Many Cocks Has Your Wife Sucked Since Wedding

This year will be our 30th anniversary. I'm still trying to get her to suck her 1st cock other than mine. Hell I've even sucked 9 or 10 (she doesn't know)
I am similar. My wife has sucked one cock in our over twenty year marriage, mine. And not often or with much enthusiasm. I have swallowed more cum that she has both my own from cream pies and from other men cumming in my mouth. At this point, I'd still prefer her to be the cocksucker of the family. But if she won't I will.

My Beautiful Slutwife Lina has sucked well over a few hundred cocks to date since married! On avg she sucks at least a 1-2 cocks a week on avg, we have been married since Oct 21/ 1995 (One of the best days of my life marrying Lina) so you do the math! GOD I LOVE MY BEAUTIFUL SLUTWIFE LINA FEDELE.

View attachment 656102View attachment 656103View attachment 656104View attachment 656105View attachment 656106
you married a beautiful woman. did she suck anyone off on your wedding day?

Here's a true story back in July of 1988 on my wedding night, I got fucked up really fucked up and invited all these people to a hotel room I had gotton the day before knowing I would get wasted. The good old 80s! Well I passed out right on the bed and my knew wife of hours was trashed out sucking cocks giving hand jobs right on the very bed I was passed out on. Thats right I was laying next to this slut and she was sucking cocks right in front of me on are wedding night hours of just getting marriade. Wow!
wow such a hot story, from day 1 you know what she loved.

She Bear loves to suck cock and she's damn good at it. She also adores the taste of cum and always swallows. I have no idea how many she has sucked since we have been married but I'd venture at least 50 maybe twice that many. I've watched her suck twenty or more and I know she has many more. We have this game we play we call Tell Me A Story as a form of foreplay. There are three rules. It must be true, it must be about someone other than me or her if I'm doing the telling, and it can't be one told before. As a result, I've heard about a lot of blow jobs and fucking as well. I'll try and attach one of her and our friend Steve. Man is he hung.
Great pic of her with a mouth full!

Reactions: ep46wksp
To be honest, I haven't kept track. I'm guessing between 75-100 in the last 12 years. Over 200 since she was 16 sucking her boyfriend and his friends cocks while cruising Van Nuys blvd. The picture was a gang suck I set up for her. She swallowed at least 8 loads of cum that night from 6 guys. Before we met she would go to swinger parties as the lone unattached female(unicorn)and try and suck as many cocks as possible. It's one of the main reasons I married her.

Attachments

• DSC_0013.JPG
    DSC_0013.JPG
    477.5 KB · Views: 129
To be honest, I haven't kept track. I'm guessing between 75-100 in the last 12 years. Over 200 since she was 16 sucking her boyfriend and his friends cocks while cruising Van Nuys blvd. The picture was a gang suck I set up for her. She swallowed at least 8 loads of cum that night from 6 guys. Before we met she would go to swinger parties as the lone unattached female(unicorn)and try and suck as many cocks as possible. It's one of the main reasons I married her.
wow shes one sexy wife that loves cock, lucky guy

Hello, first time posting. I've read for a while but finally decided to register. I'm kinda small in comparison to some of these ladies. My total number of cocks in somewhere in the upper 40s. The most I've done at once was 3 dicks. One of my favorite things to do is suck my husband while some bull plows me from behind.
Suck-Slut actually inspired me to register. I also give blow jobs out as gifts. I'm still a little shy about posting pictures. Maybe later on.

A little about me.
I've been happily married for over 20 years. I love cock!!!!!
When I was younger I didn't really have a lot of desire for sex. The year I left for college I saw one of my mom's lovers naked and he was HUNG!. At that moment I knew I wanted cocks and I wanted big cocks. I wanted them in my mouth, I wanted them in my pussy and I wanted them in my ass. (For some reason, mostly in my mouth) My favorite shirt says "Somebody put a dick in my mouth!"

Even though I've given well over 200 blow jobs the total number of actual cocks is only in the mid to upper 40's. I'd love to be a triple digit girl. Any advice on how I can safely get to the 100 mark? Places to go or visit? Groups to join? I would be proud if I could say I've sucked at least 100 different dicks.

A little about me.
I've been happily married for over 20 years. I love cock!!!!!
When I was younger I didn't really have a lot of desire for sex. The year I left for college I saw one of my mom's lovers naked and he was HUNG!. At that moment I knew I wanted cocks and I wanted big cocks. I wanted them in my mouth, I wanted them in my pussy and I wanted them in my ass. (For some reason, mostly in my mouth) My favorite shirt says "Somebody put a dick in my mouth!"
I have had a strong urge to suck a cock and have home fuck my ass.

Abbiamo giocato per 30 anni, prima che avessi la contabilità delle scopate che mia moglie sibilava ad ogni nuovo stallone e io rimanevo con 230 uomini diversi alcuni rivisitati più volte altri mai più, oggi continua a farsi scopare duramente ogni settimana da 2 o max 3 ragazzi under 30 a casa nostraScreenshot_20220607-040113_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20220607-040438_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20220607-035606_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20220607-035536_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20220607-035209_Chrome.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Elene