How Many Cocks Has Your Wife Sucked Since Wedding

Wifey loves sucking on cock and is really fucking talented, but only has had me since our wedding (we’re college sweet hearts). The closest we’ve come to a blow bang is her sucking me off at a friends wedding and having an unexpected audience. We were caught by two or three drunk guys we didn’t know who started jacking off, but she finished me off before they came, swallowed, and smiled at them as we left the dark room.

As we’ve started to explore the lifestyle, we’ve talked about that night and how it would been fun if she could’ve tasted them and blow their loads on her face. It gets us really going! She was in a sorority so I know she’s sucked a few cocks before me in college and she’s only started to tease me about it and loves how rock hard I get.

Reactions: KennyA and btweets
Who knows, but I wanted her to assert herself and told her she should not be coy about what she was after with the other man. I told her that after bringing up the subject of having sex with the guy I thought she probably tended to talk too much. I said I did not want her screwing them without me being present, but kissing, fondling and even giving a blowjob would surely convince the guys to party with us. Some guys she sucked off and some she just teased but if they ended up joining the two of us they were guaranteed to get their cocks sucked
Your wife is smokin HOT!

Is that 21? Seems like a pretty good run. Any friends or great stories? Do you get to watch?
Yes, this is Siue, and I think 21 also. Thdere are a lot of ladies who have done more, but for me that is a lot.. I don't know about great stories, but es, there were some friends for sure.

Reactions: Ozzij
ya it's been 30 some years and I would say she is more hungry for cocks, and has fined tuned her skills. I mean this slut really, really enjoys pleasering cocks!
Looks like her pussy can take lots of cock and make them all give her a cream pie.

Looks like her pussy can take lots of cock and make them all give her a cream pie.
Sure got that right, have you ever met a lady that was super fucking hot but didn't relize she was? You don't see that very much because most have been raised knowing that there hot and have a nasty tude, and is just a turn off. Well she is super hot girl that don't act like that at all, really rare this day and age. She acts like a lady but is a whore behind closed doors and is up for almost anything to get you off, she loves to pleasure a man or two, super hot watching her fuck and fucking her.....

Attachments

• p pic.jpg
    p pic.jpg
    392.6 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_20180916_220742602.jpg
    IMG_20180916_220742602.jpg
    358.2 KB · Views: 42
Sure got that right, have you ever met a lady that was super fucking hot but didn't relize she was? You don't see that very much because most have been raised knowing that there hot and have a nasty tude, and is just a turn off. Well she is super hot girl that don't act like that at all, really rare this day and age. She acts like a lady but is a whore behind closed doors and is up for almost anything to get you off, she loves to pleasure a man or two, super hot watching her fuck and fucking her.....
She sounds amazing. I like a women that fucks multiple men a day and let’s them cream pie her.

My wife and I are coming up on 25 yrs of marriage in the next 3 months.
We have not played or shared her with others for the past 8 or 9 years, but before that she loved playing with other men.
Since the day we said “ I do” she has sucked approximately 16 or 17 cocks over a 15 year period of time during our marriage. She fucked about half of those guys as well. A few of them she fucked and sucked more than once.
More often than not, she also would usually swallow their cum whenever she had their cocks in her hot married mouth.
I was a proud hubby back in those days ! LOL

I absolutely LOVED watching my wife enjoying cock and hungry to swallow another man’s hit cum !

My husband and I just hit our 27th weeding anniversary, and we r highschool sweet hearts. We had kids really young and married young. Since getting married I have suck well over 100 different cocks.
That is hot. Your husband is a lucky man to have a wife like you. Happy Anniversary!!! I would stand in line to have you suck my cock.