How Many Cocks Has Your Wife Sucked Since Wedding

My wife loves sucking cock. Doesn't take long for her to fall to her knees and get his guest hard as a rock. In married, let's see, been at it for 15 years, average about 11 guys a year, some multiples, so maybe 200+
She looks an accomplished cock sucker, does she swallow ?

AFAIK, one. Mine. I bet I have swallowed more of my own cum through cream pies than she has from complete BJ.

Last edited:
My wife sucked off a bouncer at a male strip club then brough him home later that week. Not sure what she was thinking. I did not know at the time
who he was or that she had given him a blowjob. She told me he was a friend. I went to bed after midnight and heard a lot of laughing then I heard them go outside where I peeked out of the curtains and saw her kissing him. The next day she came clean and told me everything about him.
She told me she would not see him again. But I did catch her on the phone with a guy one night she never told me who it was. Since then no calls or any friends coming over to the house other than her lady friends. Has anyone else had a similar experience with their wife and another man??
If the shoe was on the other foot and I brough home a lady friend she would have kicked me in the balls for sure!!