How Many Cocks Has Your Wife Sucked Since Wedding

My wife sucked off a bouncer at a male strip club then brough him home later that week. Not sure what she was thinking. I did not know at the time
who he was or that she had given him a blowjob. She told me he was a friend. I went to bed after midnight and heard a lot of laughing then I heard them go outside where I peeked out of the curtains and saw her kissing him. The next day she came clean and told me everything about him.
She told me she would not see him again. But I did catch her on the phone with a guy one night she never told me who it was. Since then no calls or any friends coming over to the house other than her lady friends. Has anyone else had a similar experience with their wife and another man??
If the shoe was on the other foot and I brough home a lady friend she would have kicked me in the balls for sure!!
You go woman you go

Reactions: hotslutwife
Lynda's hubby here. She asked me to answer this, since I keep detailed records of her encounters. We don't know exactly, but our count of different cocks sucked is at 176.

I should add that this is just since we got married. Lynda estimates that she sucked another 30 in high school and after before we met.

Last edited:
My wife and I were in the lifestyle for 22 years (she passed away from Cancer). We started keeping a more accurate track of the number of men she fucked and sucked during her 2nd year as a hotwife. She was extremely oral and enjoyed 8 regulars. Our rule was to only count the number of individual men. Not the number of "times.
When she started doing gangbangs the number quickly grew. She would suck off an average of 25 different guys per year.
She always swallowed or let them cum on her face. Total number of different men sucked in 22 years--551. (year one was estimated to be 4)