How Many Cocks Has Your Wife Sucked Since Wedding

Lynda's hubby here. She asked me to answer this, since I keep detailed records of her encounters. We don't know exactly, but our count of different cocks sucked is at 176.

I should add that this is just since we got married. Lynda estimates that she sucked another 30 in high school and after before we met.
Awesome i woukd love to chat with you Lynda is awesome

I post on lushstories as construction65

Reactions: lyndawaybi3
She Bear loves to suck cock and she's damn good at it. She also adores the taste of cum and always swallows. I have no idea how many she has sucked since we have been married but I'd venture at least 50 maybe twice that many. I've watched her suck twenty or more and I know she has many more. We have this game we play we call Tell Me A Story as a form of foreplay. There are three rules. It must be true, it must be about someone other than me or her if I'm doing the telling, and it can't be one told before. As a result, I've heard about a lot of blow jobs and fucking as well. I'll try and Greart tits too! attach one of her and our friend Steve. Man is he hung.
Very sexy pic. She looks like she is doing he best to gulp down that hunk of meat. Great tits too!

Wow almost 1000 encounters how many years has she.been sexually involved with others
Think about it differently 1000 isn't really that much.

3 'dates' a week = 150/year
not unusual for a woman to date for 8 years before settling down.
150*8 = 1200

My late wife told me that she had sex with over 500 different men in the 4-5 years she dated.

I've been sucking cock for 19 years and for 17 averaged 3 different guys a week that 3*52*17 = 2652

I am guess I sucked 75 to 80 before marriage, counting the ones while I was a prostitute. In the past 25 years, being a swinger, I probably sucked over 100 cocks. Many of those multiple times over the years. The most I sucked in one day(so far) is 10.