How Many Cocks Has Your Wife Sucked Since Wedding

Hello everyone. First time posting. In just over 20 years of marriage the number of cocks I’ve sucked in somewhere in the mid 40s I give blow jobs as gift. Birthdays, anniversaries, a job well done and such. Anyone can buy a gift but to drop to your knees and get intimate with their cock with your mouth shows you care. Lots of repeat gifts so the number of cock sucking is probably over 100. View attachment 573652View attachment 573654
My bday is coming up and I do a good job every day at work if that counts

Aug 7, 2021
Only 4 including mine. We swung before but know as a hopeful cuck hope she takes many many more. I was the first man she blew. I had to teach her to suck a man off and how to swallow. The first time I watched her suck another man off and empty their balls in her belly I was so so proud. I literally shot my load off in front of them. Now she gives the best head ever and I can't wait to show off to real men.

Reactions: ray28

ray28

Male
May 29, 2021
UK
Only 4 including mine. We swung before but know as a hopeful cuck hope she takes many many more. I was the first man she blew. I had to teach her to suck a man off and how to swallow. The first time I watched her suck another man off and empty their balls in her belly I was so so proud. I literally shot my load off in front of them. Now she gives the best head ever and I can't wait to show off to real men.
Love to see u both

Rico

Male
Sep 9, 2021
My wife probably blew 20 guys before we met. Probably 30 since over the years.
She loves to be forced to do it. Pushed to her knees, grabbed by the hair, told what to do, talked dirty to.

Daddyballs

Mar 21, 2021
For years my wife claimed I was the only one after marriage. Then one night the truth came out. She has been sucking cock all along. I always knew she loved cock and it excites me. The first of 5 was on our first wedding anniversary. She was visiting friends in Chicago. They all went out to disco - the 70s - and she had some drinks and smoke. Met a guy and they started dancing and grinding. Eventually they ended up in his car in the lot where she unzipped him and popped out his cock. She said she gobbled the whole thing. He came fast and spurted on here cheeks and dribbled on her blouse .

You share - I’ll share.