How Many Cocks Has Your Wife Sucked Since Wedding

For years my wife claimed I was the only one after marriage. Then one night the truth came out. She has been sucking cock all along. I always knew she loved cock and it excites me. The first of 5 was on our first wedding anniversary. She was visiting friends in Chicago. They all went out to disco - the 70s - and she had some drinks and smoke. Met a guy and they started dancing and grinding. Eventually they ended up in his car in the lot where she unzipped him and popped out his cock. She said she gobbled the whole thing. He came fast and spurted on here cheeks and dribbled on her blouse .

You share - I’ll share.

My Beautiful Slutwife Lina has sucked well over a few hundred cocks to date since married! On avg she sucks at least a 1-2 cocks a week on avg, we have been married since Oct 21/ 1995 (One of the best days of my life marrying Lina) so you do the math! GOD I LOVE MY BEAUTIFUL SLUTWIFE LINA FEDELE.

View attachment 656102View attachment 656103View attachment 656104View attachment 656105View attachment 656106
You’re a very lucky man!! She’s not only beautiful and sexy, but loves to suck cock! Does she fuck a lot of guys too, or prefers sucking?

Reactions: hotslutwife
For years my wife claimed I was the only one after marriage. Then one night the truth came out. She has been sucking cock all along. I always knew she loved cock and it excites me. The first of 5 was on our first wedding anniversary. She was visiting friends in Chicago. They all went out to disco - the 70s - and she had some drinks and smoke. Met a guy and they started dancing and grinding. Eventually they ended up in his car in the lot where she unzipped him and popped out his cock. She said she gobbled the whole thing. He came fast and spurted on here cheeks and dribbled on her blouse .

You share - I’ll share.
I can honestly say just mine but I’m trying to get her to spread her charms

Reactions: hotslutwife