How Many Cocks Has Your Wife Sucked Since Wedding

I had been thinking about a coworker that my wife sucked ,and about which I wrote earlier. Something just didn’t quite add up. She had told me about 2 blowjobs she gave him . But I started to do some calculations and time lines and figured they were seeing each other for at least a year - maybe a little longer. Anyway, she really cums when I talk about her bf while she uses her toy. So I took a chance and said “... I’m glad you had fun, and I know you probably sucked him 20 or more times.” And I was right! She said yeah, once they got started they could not stay away from each other (normal) and she sucked his cock whenever a chance occurred .

Then the big breakthrough came. She doesn’t like to swallow, but I thought she just might have done so for him. So I talked about how she was sorry she could not fuck him but she wanted him to get off. She loved to deep throat and she told me she deeper him til he shot his load. I am a rock just writing this!

Turns out she did it on several occasions and thatlots of cum dribbled down her breasts out of her mouth. Sometimes they were doing it over lunch and he got sperm on her blouse , which she would try to hide, especially from me.
This is getting better and better. I thought she had 5 guys - 5 blowjobs. It’s probably 5 guys 50 blowjobs.

Please share your stories. Ladies? Anything you would like to confess?
I am a married 64 yr old Mom and Grandma. I love sucking but was faithful for 40 yrs until my husband cheated

My Beautiful Slutwife Lina has sucked well over a few hundred cocks to date since married! On avg she sucks at least a 1-2 cocks a week on avg, we have been married since Oct 21/ 1995 (One of the best days of my life marrying Lina) so you do the math! GOD I LOVE MY BEAUTIFUL SLUTWIFE LINA FEDELE.
I bet you do. My wife is similar.
I realized, at a very young age, that I could never be married to a straight laced woman in a traditional marriage. I love being married to a slut.

This year will be our 30th anniversary. I'm still trying to get her to suck her 1st cock other than mine. Hell I've even sucked 9 or 10 (she doesn't know)

Reactions: Ja67
Tell us how it happened. Was husband involved?
Well it was a sort of work deal that turned up to be a total fraud. So I sucked the guys several times and for weeks, at the end, while I enjoyed it a lot, I got no other reward!
No, hubby was not involved, he was not even aware and he wasn't happy when he learned I have been in a way blackmailed. I still enjoyed it a lot and it was not only oral.....🤪

Here's a true story back in July of 1988 on my wedding night, I got fucked up really fucked up and invited all these people to a hotel room I had gotton the day before knowing I would get wasted. The good old 80s! Well I passed out right on the bed and my knew wife of hours was trashed out sucking cocks giving hand jobs right on the very bed I was passed out on. Thats right I was laying next to this slut and she was sucking cocks right in front of me on are wedding night hours of just getting marriade. Wow!