How Many Cocks Has Your Wife Sucked Since Wedding

View attachment 486310
As my wife and I look at how many people are enjoying her pics she’s regretting not signing up for this sooner. We had several questions well answer on upcoming post. Most want to know more about her. She’s a petite Filipina who speaks 5 languages and is very driven by business. She like to take control be in in business or on someone’s dick. This picture is from about a year ago. Keep commenting. she would love to suck 50 cocks this year to get her to the 200 mark.
Come to shanghai soon :)

Hello everyone. First time posting. In just over 20 years of marriage the number of cocks I’ve sucked in somewhere in the mid 40s I give blow jobs as gift. Birthdays, anniversaries, a job well done and such. Anyone can buy a gift but to drop to your knees and get intimate with their cock with your mouth shows you care. Lots of repeat gifts so the number of cock sucking is probably over 100. 6F65DA56-0C8B-46E4-9CDF-17CA2D4C4DCD.jpegA5988C47-28CF-4C80-B19C-187961166204.jpeg

Hello everyone. First time posting. In just over 20 years of marriage the number of cocks I’ve sucked in somewhere in the mid 40s I give blow jobs as gift. Birthdays, anniversaries, a job well done and such. Anyone can buy a gift but to drop to your knees and get intimate with their cock with your mouth shows you care. Lots of repeat gifts so the number of cock sucking is probably over 100. View attachment 573652View attachment 573654
my birthday was last week. I don't mind getting my gift late.
beats the hell out of a Denny's free Grand Slam

Hello everyone. First time posting. In just over 20 years of marriage the number of cocks I’ve sucked in somewhere in the mid 40s I give blow jobs as gift. Birthdays, anniversaries, a job well done and such. Anyone can buy a gift but to drop to your knees and get intimate with their cock with your mouth shows you care. Lots of repeat gifts so the number of cock sucking is probably over 100. View attachment 573652View attachment 573654
Beautiful with the cum on her !

My wife sucked 40 man in 10 years i think 😜
I believe she had sucked six cocks other than mine in the last two years. And I watched and witnessed all six 🔥
My wife sucked three guys this weekend and I was one of them. In four years she has sucked 20 guys that I know of.
Amazing job all of u. Wish i could play with u

Added one more over the weekend . Sucked off our neighbor in our garage with the door up so possible others saw. My knee has been giving me trouble so he mowed out lawn (he has a professional style mower). Nothing special about his cock he was a big Cummer she said
To add some more detail.

We were out Sunday morning/early afternoon as it was raining. Got home it has stopped for a bit and our neighbor TJ was out mowing in between rain showers. My knee was killing me so I went right inside for ice on my knee. I had no idea of any of this until afterwards

I heard the mower stop but did not think much about it. Mary was still outside arranging some craft supplies in bins. She asked TJ to help her get a couple down. He did. She thanked him for mowing the lawn , he said no problem. Then she offered some cash for gas and time. He said it was not necessary. Then she offered him a blow job. He laughed thinking she was joking and said not necessary. She smiled abs said no not necessary but a lot of fun and grabbed his cock through his shorts. Well that was all it took.

She said he was a little over average size, decent thickness, sweaty from yard work. Took her about 10 minutes to get him to cum abd she said he came a lot. She swallowed most but some overflowed. He was a bit embarrassed or just felt awkward, left right after.

She enjoyed it

My bday is coming up and I do a good job every day at work if that counts

Only 4 including mine. We swung before but know as a hopeful cuck hope she takes many many more. I was the first man she blew. I had to teach her to suck a man off and how to swallow. The first time I watched her suck another man off and empty their balls in her belly I was so so proud. I literally shot my load off in front of them. Now she gives the best head ever and I can't wait to show off to real men.

Reactions: ray28
Only 4 including mine. We swung before but know as a hopeful cuck hope she takes many many more. I was the first man she blew. I had to teach her to suck a man off and how to swallow. The first time I watched her suck another man off and empty their balls in her belly I was so so proud. I literally shot my load off in front of them. Now she gives the best head ever and I can't wait to show off to real men.
Love to see u both