How Many Cocks Has Your Wife Sucked Since Wedding

free2fli

Male
Jun 6, 2018
Colorado
For years my wife claimed I was the only one after marriage. Then one night the truth came out. She has been sucking cock all along. I always knew she loved cock and it excites me. The first of 5 was on our first wedding anniversary. She was visiting friends in Chicago. They all went out to disco - the 70s - and she had some drinks and smoke. Met a guy and they started dancing and grinding. Eventually they ended up in his car in the lot where she unzipped him and popped out his cock. She said she gobbled the whole thing. He came fast and spurted on here cheeks and dribbled on her blouse .

You share - I’ll share.

Yep. I’m going to share them one by one as others join in with stories. I’ll never have pictures for obvious reasons. Makes me hard just thinking about her sucking other guys dicks.
My wife has sucked several guys since we've been married. Some I was there for, some i found out about later. Went to a friends house after a party just long enough to get some beer and use his restroom, came down stairs and she was on her knees blowing him in the kitchen.

Who knows, but I wanted her to assert herself and told her she should not be coy about what she was after with the other man. I told her that after bringing up the subject of having sex with the guy I thought she probably tended to talk too much. I said I did not want her screwing them without me being present, but kissing, fondling and even giving a blowjob would surely convince the guys to party with us. Some guys she sucked off and some she just teased but if they ended up joining the two of us they were guaranteed to get their cocks sucked

My wife has sucked several guys since we've been married. Some I was there for, some i found out about later. Went to a friends house after a party just long enough to get some beer and use his restroom, came down stairs and she was on her knees blowing him in the kitchen.

Came home early from work one day & found the wife sucking our neighbors 17 yr. old son in our bedroom. They did not hear me come in the house. I heard moaning from the bedroom, figuring my wife was using her vibrator I thought I would sneak down the hall for a peek, boy was I surprised & aroused. I watched as she sucked his big cock guessing 9 or 10" easy. She finished him in her mouth. I slipped back out before being caught. I never told her I knew. I had seen him peeking in our windows before that when she would be undressing for bed or when we were having sex. I left the curtains slightly open just for that purpose. I would tease her & tell her he or someone else may be watching it always seemed to arouse her thinking about that. since that time I have place some small cameras around to catch her cheating. she's fucked & sucked this kid on a regular basis. I can't get her to swing but she'll give it up for this young stud. He's even fucked her ass & I have never got to enjoy that.

She Bear loves to suck cock and she's damn good at it. She also adores the taste of cum and always swallows. I have no idea how many she has sucked since we have been married but I'd venture at least 50 maybe twice that many. I've watched her suck twenty or more and I know she has many more. We have this game we play we call Tell Me A Story as a form of foreplay. There are three rules. It must be true, it must be about someone other than me or her if I'm doing the telling, and it can't be one told before. As a result, I've heard about a lot of blow jobs and fucking as well. I'll try and attach one of her and our friend Steve. Man is he hung.

Attachments

• EJ trying to deep throat Steves 10 incher B&W.png
    EJ trying to deep throat Steves 10 incher B&W.png
    328.4 KB · Views: 933
I owe this post another story. The second guy my wife sucked happened about 1977 when she was 25. She had a government job and had to go to a meeting and training out of town. In those days no one worried their career would be destroyed by messing with other employees. Wife and others went out to dinner after the training, had some drinks, then out to club. One guy in particular liked my wife - and vice versa. So after grinding on her pussy on the dance floor they went outside to cool down. He wanted her to come to his room , but she knew how that would end. So they were making out in the lot. He got his finger on her clit and she started to spend - a lot. She can’t help herself when she gets all orgasmic. So she unzips the guy and starts sucking him. I’m sure all this is true because I had to pull the story out of her bit by bit. She was dodgey about where this really took place. But the end of the story was that she sucked him til he came. She doesn’t like to swallow , so he came on her face and hair. That ended the night as she did not want to go back in the club with cum in her hair. Never saw the guy after day 2. I think she may have been pregnant at the time. Still a turn on 40 yrs later . She gives an excellent blowjob.

Share your stories. I have more too!

I owe this post another story. The second guy my wife sucked happened about 1977 when she was 25. She had a government job and had to go to a meeting and training out of town. In those days no one worried their career would be destroyed by messing with other employees. Wife and others went out to dinner after the training, had some drinks, then out to club. One guy in particular liked my wife - and vice versa. So after grinding on her pussy on the dance floor they went outside to cool down. He wanted her to come to his room , but she knew how that would end. So they were making out in the lot. He got his finger on her clit and she started to spend - a lot. She can’t help herself when she gets all orgasmic. So she unzips the guy and starts sucking him. I’m sure all this is true because I had to pull the story out of her bit by bit. She was dodgey about where this really took place. But the end of the story was that she sucked him til he came. She doesn’t like to swallow , so he came on her face and hair. That ended the night as she did not want to go back in the club with cum in her hair. Never saw the guy after day 2. I think she may have been pregnant at the time. Still a turn on 40 yrs later . She gives an excellent blowjob.

Share your stories. I have more too!
nice really hot i would love to see her pic

Reactions: CentralCaliGuy
Well now it is time to tell about number 3. The wife was about 32 and had had a couple kids. The mommy thing slowed her down a bit. Then she got another job, just part time in a down town office. She had to interact with a lot of the local businessmen. One guy in particular interested her. She would meet him often at her office. They got close and he set it up so she would have to travel to his office for a meeting and lunch. The meeting went off well so they went to lunch - alone - and had some drinks. It was a three day weekend and his office staff was gone when they got back. They had the opportunity to be alone and they took it. She told me he started feeling her tits through her blouse. She always wore panty hose with no underwear. So then he started trying to get those off. She said he did not succeed because she had unbuckled him and zipped him down. From there on she just deep throated him until he came. She always says these guys were "just regular" in length. But I think this guy was bigger because she said he kind of face fucked her and gagged her. She also said his cock tasted like soap, as if he were recently showered. I was not aware of this until 20 years later. But I do remember her coming home with lots of runs in her pantyhose.

For years my wife claimed I was the only one after marriage. Then one night the truth came out. She has been sucking cock all along. I always knew she loved cock and it excites me. The first of 5 was on our first wedding anniversary. She was visiting friends in Chicago. They all went out to disco - the 70s - and she had some drinks and smoke. Met a guy and they started dancing and grinding. Eventually they ended up in his car in the lot where she unzipped him and popped out his cock. She said she gobbled the whole thing. He came fast and spurted on here cheeks and dribbled on her blouse .

You share - I’ll share.
My wife she suck 3

I omitted a bit of guy number 3 story. The guy got her blouse and bra off. She told me he was a great nipple licker. And when he finally did cum he spurted on her tits. She tried to clean it up, but some was still crusty when she got home.

I’m not the only one with good stories. What did your wife do and how did you learn?