How many cucks would suck off his wife's bull if given a chance

Siendo pareja swinger bisexual los dos normalmente no solo hacemos el oral los dos juntos sino que terminamos desnudos en cuatro uno frente al otro para poder besarnos masturbarnos y hablar sobre las pingas que nos están penetrando por horas

When my wife has her monthly, she doesn't have any intrest in sex so I'm required to be her bulls bitch. I have to give him anal and oral on demand. My wife is quite amused by it and enjoys my humiliation. I enjoy the oppurtunity to act as a woman for him and I'm flattered when he complements me on a good performance.
I can relate to this, similar situation with us. Started off with cream pies, then cleaning his cock, then sucking it, swallowing it and of course getting fucked. Wife really enjoys when he covers my face…

I don’t often get to suck Lynn’s current bulls cock because he usually brings friends when he visits and he doesn’t want them thinking he’s gay. But when he comes alone, I love sucking his cock. When Lynn is playing with random men, I’m always up for cock if they are comfortable with that. Lots aren’t though and that’s fine too, I don’t want to make anyone feel uncomfortable or scare them off. If they are, it’s a bonus, if not, it’s no big deal, I still get to enjoy watching them fuck my wife which is the thing I love the most anyway.
James

Our arrangement is that she fucks other men, her choosing, I have zero say regardless of how close the other guy is to me (it could be a very close friend of mine and she'll fuck him). She'll go on romantic dates with him, sometimes go home with him, or bring him to our place, where they fuck anywhere in the house they want.

I'm not allowed to fuck other women. Her version of making it fair was to allow and encourage me to see other men. Her exact words were "Since I get dick on the side you're more than welcome to do the same." She's even hooked me up with a few herself.

My wife doesn't have a bull or a boyfriend even but most of the time I wish she did. I'd love to start off by helping her suck him, her teaching me how to suck cock properly and how he likes it sucked. Then, I suck him and get him hard and ready to fuck her while they make out and cuddle. Next, I get to sit and watch while she gets fucked the way she likes it and when they're done I first suck and clean him, then I clean her. So yeah, I'd do it for her if she had one and was into it but I'll probably never live that out except in my mind, sadly.

Reactions: WantToWatchWife