how many did she do at once?

My first girlfriend had sex with 6 guys, myself not included, at a hot tub party when I was about 18. She really had no boundaries at all when it came to sex, neither did I when I come to think of it, coz I could have stopped it before it happened, but I really liked watching her naked body getting fucked by one after the other down in the water in the hot tub and I absolutely loved fucking her when we got back home. Sometimes I miss her, coz she was the easiest hot wife ever... Even without knowing what a hot wife was back then..
My current wife's "record" is three men at once. It happened a couple of years ago at her lovers cabin where we went up to get a weekend where her lover and I was going to fuck my wife the whole weekend. That plan almost stranded when one friend of her lover suddenly showed up at the cabin at noon Saturday and I'm not sure to this day about her lover was telling his friend to show up there or not, but it ended with all three of us fucked my wife in turns and at the same time that night and most of the following day and she was so sore that I almost had too carry her to the car when we was heading home...

My wife and I traveled for Thanksgiving, and after all the family stuff, we visited an old friend at his house on Saturday before our flight home on Sunday. We had a hotel room booked outside the airport and planned to return our rental car and take the shuttle to the airport in the morning to catch our first flight. It was cold outside, around 34 degrees, when he suggested we get into his hot tub. Since he had several male friends over at the time, my wife initially said no since we did not have swimsuits, and she knew being naked with five men was probably not going to end without her getting fucked.

Two hours later, after a series of liqueurs, my wife said, "I thought we were going outside to get in the hot tub?"

She took all five of the guys in the hot tub that evening. On the way to our hotel that night, she told me she thought she had cum in her nose and in her ass. She said it like she was surprised. Once at our hotel, she asked, "Did I have sex with all those guys tonight?" I told her yes, and she asked how many were there; I told her five. She looked at me, her hair still wet from the hot tub, and said, "That was fun; I had a really good time tonight."

I was number six once we got the car back and we were in our room.

hottub.png

My wife and I traveled for Thanksgiving, and after all the family stuff, we visited an old friend at his house on Saturday before our flight home on Sunday. We had a hotel room booked outside the airport and planned to return our rental car and take the shuttle to the airport in the morning to catch our first flight. It was cold outside, around 34 degrees, when he suggested we get into his hot tub. Since he had several male friends over at the time, my wife initially said no since we did not have swimsuits, and she knew being naked with five men was probably not going to end without her getting fucked.

Two hours later, after a series of liqueurs, my wife said, "I thought we were going outside to get in the hot tub?"

She took all five of the guys in the hot tub that evening. On the way to our hotel that night, she told me she thought she had cum in her nose and in her ass. She said it like she was surprised. Once at our hotel, she asked, "Did I have sex with all those guys tonight?" I told her yes, and she asked how many were there; I told her five. She looked at me, her hair still wet from the hot tub, and said, "That was fun; I had a really good time tonight."

I was number six once we got the car back and we were in our room.

Sometimes its the ones that are unplanned that are the most fun xx

We had one unplanned moment that we still laugh about. It was probably ten years ago and a friend of ours was over visiting. There was always some sexual energy between him and my wife, but not anything either of them ever acted on until that night. It just unfolded spontaneously and naturally. It started with some kissing on the couch and soon clothes were coming off.

My wife got up on top of him and he was trying to get inside her as he lost his erection. Before my wife could figure out what was happening, he jumped up, leaving her naked on the couch, and ran for the bathroom, saying he had to urinate so bad he couldn't get it up. When he walked back into the living room, he said he had to go for the last hour, but when they began kissing, he didn't want to stop.

He did get to fuck her that night and it turned out to be an incredible night for all three of us. But, we still laugh when we talk about our "first time".

My 43yo well built Korean wife are happily married and we heard of a cool couples spa called Rooftop resort in Hollywood fla. We got a day pass,just wanted to walk around and check the place out. We were givin a nice large strong drink and small towels! Mostly younger guys that were very nice and well mannered. We laid out with a towel till the drink got us tipsy and decided to go in the pool naked.she had guys all around her that got her aroused,so we went inside where there were swings,chairs,sauna,round beds and massage tables,where she wanted to try a sex chair.open doors on the playrooms and in just a minute,several guys were standing near watching me fuck her,which felt normal, and didn’t mind it. She was having multiple climaxes so I pulled out ant let a young man see how she felt,then another,she didn’t mind and within a few minutes she had sampled 17 young men with large hard cocks, if we hadn’t stopped she could have had twice that many.

My 43yo well built Korean wife are happily married and we heard of a cool couples spa called Rooftop resort in Hollywood fla. We got a day pass,just wanted to walk around and check the place out. We were givin a nice large strong drink and small towels! Mostly younger guys that were very nice and well mannered. We laid out with a towel till the drink got us tipsy and decided to go in the pool naked.she had guys all around her that got her aroused,so we went inside where there were swings,chairs,sauna,round beds and massage tables,where she wanted to try a sex chair.open doors on the playrooms and in just a minute,several guys were standing near watching me fuck her,which felt normal, and didn’t mind it. She was having multiple climaxes so I pulled out ant let a young man see how she felt,then another,she didn’t mind and within a few minutes she had sampled 17 young men with large hard cocks, if we hadn’t stopped she could have had twice that many.
Sounds like paradise for any cock and cum slut to enjoy all she wants

• Love
Reactions: crissynh50pt
For my wife I don't really know, she's never told me she's been with multiple men at one time only that she been with 2 different men on the same day at different times, my girlfriend before I met my wife was a different story she didn't mind group sex and at one time at a party we were having she was fucked by 10 or 12 different guys that night.

Reactions: Em3840
Nothing wrong with that to run up to number count but it would have been interesting once everybody had had a sample to see how many would stick around to see how many cum loads she could have gotten
There was about 25/I would say total,but they were all nice and none tried to fuck her long enough to cum and give the next guy a chance. One thing,everyone was rock hard and she felt everyone go in!

Reactions: Em3840 and rifleman