how many did she do at once?

this always amuses me, guys asking "how many..or how big.. " you know, tecnnical or numbers questions abour specefics. Im sure i speak for lots of fun loving women when i point out..I dont carry a ruler or tape measure, when im fucking around im usually partying and somewhat buzzd also, when there are a few or more guys im probably deep into my 20th to 30th orgasm and become an even DIZZIER blond and im looking for more..and more cocks,cum, fingers tongues and that state of autoorgasm that can go for a long time.. so anyway, thats why we are not too clear on details. i generally remember "it nwas a gangbang..10-20 guys" or it was those 4 guys and me..or it was the 2 bbcs from the gym in the back of a van.. thats all I got for ya:):) crissy
I LOVE YOU!

• Love
Reactions: crissynh50pt
Talk about a serious case of lockjaw maybe in your fantasy world she would suck 14 in a day what site are you looking at while you’re wanking off writing this crap good lord let the people that are In this lifestyle talk and just stop with the BS
Lol. I have read your profile talk about bullshit. Anyways welcome to my ignore list with the other whiney losers.

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
My wife did that at a friend's bachelor party a few years ago. She originally agreed to dance and get down to her thong and pasties, but once she got started she could not resist and ended up doing all the guys at the party. They all got to fuck her or at least get a blowjob while she was getting fucked. I asked her on the way home why she decided to go all the way and she said she didn't know, she just wanted to. Eleven hard dicks and I was the only one there who didn't get a chance.
Now that is one way to train the property way for your sissy cuckold husband to behave

My wife had a gang bang with one rule no smaller cock then 8" we put it out online for partakers with proof before exception to her party & she was surprised picture proof of 18 big fat cocks, she was so excited & the night was arranged.
She got showered & dressed in sexy black undies the time arranged was here a knock on the door they walked in all together as had been waiting in local pub together making plans what they would do to her this was it they just took control from start it was clear no nice warm ups here she was to be there slut now.
One walked up deep kissing her no introduction just wham bam then fuck you slut & hard she was picked up taken to the bed room shown each cock which was forced down her throat balls deep then forced to have her pussy arse and throat constantly filled by big cocks over 10" most for six hours she was dripping in cum and no respect was given by any of her cock holders as no one spoke just used her it was not how she planned it or enjoyed it she was left sore covered in cum and love bite all over her body she will not be doing that again unplanned with strangers more like a rape but as she arranged it police would do nothing be careful what you wish for

My wife had a gang bang with one rule no smaller cock then 8" we put it out online for partakers with proof before exception to her party & she was surprised picture proof of 18 big fat cocks, she was so excited & the night was arranged.
She got showered & dressed in sexy black undies the time arranged was here a knock on the door they walked in all together as had been waiting in local pub together making plans what they would do to her this was it they just took control from start it was clear no nice warm ups here she was to be there slut now.
One walked up deep kissing her no introduction just wham bam then fuck you slut & hard she was picked up taken to the bed room shown each cock which was forced down her throat balls deep then forced to have her pussy arse and throat constantly filled by big cocks over 10" most for six hours she was dripping in cum and no respect was given by any of her cock holders as no one spoke just used her it was not how she planned it or enjoyed it she was left sore covered in cum and love bite all over her body she will not be doing that again unplanned with strangers more like a rape but as she arranged it police would do nothing be careful what you wish for
Amazing you were able to find 18 who all showed up, were all real and all were 10" given how super rare those are.

Amazing you were able to find 18 who all showed up, were all real and all were 10" given how super rare those are.
Some years ago we used to have regular monthly gangbangs, us another couple and five other guys. Because it was a regular thing with the same people, it would usually be a 100% show, but even that tailed off over time. Outside of that, I’ve never known everyone who said they were coming actually show up, there are always some no shows.
Lynn x

Some years ago we used to have regular monthly gangbangs, us another couple and five other guys. Because it was a regular thing with the same people, it would usually be a 100% show, but even that tailed off over time. Outside of that, I’ve never known everyone who said they were coming actually show up, there are always some no shows.
Lynn x
That has been our experience regardless of where we host a gangbang. We have found the number of men who show up to be 50% or less. When we planned our first gangbang for my wife's 35th birthday, some good friends in the lifestyle told us to always invite three men for everyone my wife wanted. We have found that ratio to work out well.