how many did she do at once?

9, at a house party.

how many men has your wife been with at once?
my wife thinks, she can't say for sure, that it was 4 or 5.
she doesn't know because they were coming and leaving and some did her more than once.
ive had ..several nights like that over the years... where the LAST thing i cared about was counting how many..or ..who they were. Their cocks are hard and I get needy greedy at a point and then just lose any sense of time.. I do ..luvv when that happens..actually!!

Reactions: Em3840
ive had ..several nights like that over the years... where the LAST thing i cared about was counting how many..or ..who they were. Their cocks are hard and I get needy greedy at a point and then just lose any sense of time.. I do ..luvv when that happens..actually!!
One of the signs of a true cock slut is when she gets so wound up that all she cares about is a hard cock not how many of them she's had or how many of them have left a load behind

None of those sisterly talks about how good sex is, how good lips and tongue feel on your pussy, how good cock feels in your pussy especially when it explodes and leaves its treasure behind, how good it feels to wrap your lips around one and feel it swell up and unload in your mouth?
ooh thats funny... noo all ..hands on..show and tell and feel... I was watching them almost my whole young life up till the point ..they "caught me watching" then...ooh gawd funn!

Attachments

• xxchristine group therapy.jpeg
    xxchristine group therapy.jpeg
    147.1 KB · Views: 14
ooh thats funny... noo all ..hands on..show and tell and feel... I was watching them almost my whole young life up till the point ..they "caught me watching" then...ooh gawd funn!
So you were watching your sisters being naughty and getting a first-hand sexual education complete with live visuals? What was the sister doing that caught you watching how many clothes did you have on and how deep in your pussy was your fingers or did you have a toy buried up there?

• Love
Reactions: crissynh50pt
So you were watching your sisters being naughty and getting a first-hand sexual education complete with live visuals? What was the sister doing that caught you watching how many clothes did you have on and how deep in your pussy was your fingers or did you have a toy buried up there?
umm, it started with fingers..this went on ....quite early in my youth:):) they were 5 to 9 yrs..older than me.. and early .."development" ran in my fam:)