how many did she do at once?

There are two ways to answer this. In the purest sense, KK's done six men simultaneously; one in her pussy, one in her ass, one cock in each hand, and two in her mouth. She was completely maxed out, air-tight, and fully sexually consumed. The other answer is body count in one encounter - KK's done many gangbangs, including 'dog pile' style, as well as pulling a train. I wasn't present, but I know of one encounter that had more than thirty men involved.

There are two ways to answer this. In the purest sense, KK's done six men simultaneously; one in her pussy, one in her ass, one cock in each hand, and two in her mouth. She was completely maxed out, air-tight, and fully sexually consumed. The other answer is body count in one encounter - KK's done many gangbangs, including 'dog pile' style, as well as pulling a train. I wasn't present, but I know of one encounter that had more than thirty men involved.
kk and me are VERY similar! i DO know ive had that description of air tight half a dozen times or so...and am pretty sure..it was around 30 at that weekend frat party at the college..the one i couldnt go to yet:):) ooh i had 2 in my pussy one in my mouth..my pussy stretches easier:)

Attachments

• 1 a cr5.jpg
    1 a cr5.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 409