how many did she do at once?

There are two ways to answer this. In the purest sense, KK's done six men simultaneously; one in her pussy, one in her ass, one cock in each hand, and two in her mouth. She was completely maxed out, air-tight, and fully sexually consumed. The other answer is body count in one encounter - KK's done many gangbangs, including 'dog pile' style, as well as pulling a train. I wasn't present, but I know of one encounter that had more than thirty men involved.

how many men has your wife been with at once?
my wife thinks, she can't say for sure, that it was 4 or 5.
she doesn't know because they were coming and leaving and some did her more than once.
i CAN RELATE TO HER ON THAT.. but that amount wouldnt be close to my top 3 how many ive been with at once..heck that was HS parties:)

There are two ways to answer this. In the purest sense, KK's done six men simultaneously; one in her pussy, one in her ass, one cock in each hand, and two in her mouth. She was completely maxed out, air-tight, and fully sexually consumed. The other answer is body count in one encounter - KK's done many gangbangs, including 'dog pile' style, as well as pulling a train. I wasn't present, but I know of one encounter that had more than thirty men involved.
kk and me are VERY similar! i DO know ive had that description of air tight half a dozen times or so...and am pretty sure..it was around 30 at that weekend frat party at the college..the one i couldnt go to yet:):) ooh i had 2 in my pussy one in my mouth..my pussy stretches easier:)

Attachments

• 1 a cr5.jpg
    1 a cr5.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 361