How many find it hot?

There is no more erotic feeling then seeing your petite wife who said. she did not need another cock lay back on the bed and spread her legs as her large lover positioned himself between her legs and Leanns over, first putting his mouth to her tits and sucking on them as she breathes heavily. Then he lowers his hips down and she reaches between her legs for his thick hard cock to guide him to her soaking pussy, and then lets out the load moan you will never forget as his thick cock pushes past her pussy lips and stretches her more then she has ever felt before.

Last edited:
There is no more erotic feeling then seeing your petite wife who said. she did not need another cock lay back on the bed and spread her legs as her large lover positioned himself between her legs and Leanns over, first putting his mouth to her tits and sucking on them as he. breathes heavily. Then he lowers his hips down and she reaches between her legs for his thick hard cock to guide him to her soaking pussy, and then lets out the load moan you will never forget as his thick cock pushes past her pussy lips and stretches her more then she has ever felt before.
Oh fuck did you get to fuck her to???

When I get to see a guy finally cum inside Kate I find it the hottest thing. Watch another guy get off because of what she has done with him. At that moment. You see him tense, maybe grunt some. Knowing that he is shooting a cum inside her at that moment too. Kate most of the time also lets out a moan too. Just so hot !
It's the best feeling ever

My best friend screwed my exwife weekly. I did not watch all the time but when I did it was a rush. He was very aggressive and would pound her hard but she like that style of screwing. I could tell he was getting close to orgasm when his balls would begin to tighten. I loved seeing the look on his face when he would reach that point of no return, he would grab her firm and push his cock as deep as possible into her. He would leave his cock inside until he was sure there was no more cum to deliver.

That's how I imagine it to be like except my petite juicy wife would probably try to wiggle free upon feeling a big cock penetrating her soft tight pussy until she's fully impaled and submits to the thrusting and pounding with her moans whimpers of joy....She's only had one other guy so she's basically new. We're exploring though.
how petite?