How many find it hot?

When I get to see a guy finally cum inside Kate I find it the hottest thing. Watch another guy get off because of what she has done with him. At that moment. You see him tense, maybe grunt some. Knowing that he is shooting a cum inside her at that moment too. Kate most of the time also lets out a moan too. Just so hot !
Love cumming inside a wife/gf

Reactions: Dlh247
When I get to see a guy finally cum inside Kate I find it the hottest thing. Watch another guy get off because of what she has done with him. At that moment. You see him tense, maybe grunt some. Knowing that he is shooting a cum inside her at that moment too. Kate most of the time also lets out a moan too. Just so hot !
Love to satisfy/ make a woman moan-cuss in front of her hubby before I shoot a massive load deep in his wife. 😉🍆💦💦💦💦

I get so turned on and excited, witnessing the moment as he fills her pussy full with his cum!! Then to watch it start to leak out. Followed by the greatest part of it all. The feeling of just how warm, wet and slippery her pussy is, as I quickly get between her open legs, and slide myself inside her freshly used cunt! Ahhh, nothing better!!
me too, it was always so hot to see her get so turnned on she would do just about anything. Seeing another man balls deep in my wifes pussy. I always would ask if it feels good?Want him to cum in you? or you going to fuck him again if he wants you? the answer was always yes. When we first started our rules were no kissing or making out. she also didn't want anal or to swallow. First time 2 out of 3 were broken and by the third time all 3 gone . My wife was dead set against doing anything with another man. Finally gave in and just before the guy pushed his cock into her she looked at me and said are you sure? I said go for it. I could tell she was scared and sort of hurt, but she was soon a wild woman. and she and I did 3somes and sharing for years. I think once she knew i was not going to be jealous or use it against her and I still loved her she enjoyed it as much as I did.

don't forget seeing his balls move as they are unloading.

Reactions: charisma1986
It is one of the 3 hottest things for all 3 involved. The first is the penetration. The second is the ejaculation. The 3rd is the after time when I like the deep kissing and loving and talk, while hubby performs his cleanup role of both my cock and her freshly fucked pussy, letting us know how good it all tastes..

me too, it was always so hot to see her get so turnned on she would do just about anything. Seeing another man balls deep in my wifes pussy. I always would ask if it feels good?Want him to cum in you? or you going to fuck him again if he wants you? the answer was always yes. When we first started our rules were no kissing or making out. she also didn't want anal or to swallow. First time 2 out of 3 were broken and by the third time all 3 gone . My wife was dead set against doing anything with another man. Finally gave in and just before the guy pushed his cock into her she looked at me and said are you sure? I said go for it. I could tell she was scared and sort of hurt, but she was soon a wild woman. and she and I did 3somes and sharing for years. I think once she knew i was not going to be jealous or use it against her and I still loved her she enjoyed it as much as I did.
I also love asking her questions about how she was feeling and if it felt good. My favorite tho was listening to her and telling him that she wants him to cum inside her! Encouraging him on and telling him, “C’mon baby, cum inside me.” and, “I want you to cum for me.” She really got off on seeing how quickly she could make a guy cum!

Yes it's the perfect ending, him tensing up, arse cheeks pulled in and seeing him push balls deep and pump away. Hearing him grunt and moan is awesome, I love arranging hung guys but not so good looking, the sort that wouldn't stand a chance of pulling my wife for real, she loves it as much as I do.

I was great friends with a couple and he would take pictures of my load dripping out of her pussy. That was before digital so he had to get them developed at a photo mat Lol

Agree it is what of the hottest things, seeing his face, the moaning, and as you said "knowing" that his cum is shooting deep inside your wife's pussy. My wife is a multiple cummer so she is almost constantly cumming as she is getting fucked by other guys. Like other have said on the thread seeing these other guys have her, going balls deep, seeing her grind on their cocks, her pussy being spread open, and also hearing the slap, slap, slap as they pound her pussy is one of the hottest things to see.

It's the best! Nothing turns me on more than watching my wife getting fucked!

I also love asking her questions about how she was feeling and if it felt good. My favorite tho was listening to her and telling him that she wants him to cum inside her! Encouraging him on and telling him, “C’mon baby, cum inside me.” and, “I want you to cum for me.” She really got off on seeing how quickly she could make a guy cum!
That's great! I wonder how many wives out there would do it if they knew their husband's would let them and not be jealous,upset or use it against them. Without a doubt a lot of husbands fantasize about it and wouldn't hesitate letting other men fuck their wives. My wife was shy to. Never ever thought she would go for it. Now she does things that are so wild I don't dare mention them,or she would hate me.