How many husbands really want to be pushed into being a total sub sissy-fem cd bimale cuckold

She'll start by having you clean up ur own cum.
Then, have u clean up her bulls creampie.
Next she has you guide his cock into her
pussy...and clean it off after he fucks her.
Soon she has you fluff him to fuck her.
She may have her bull pull out of her when
he's cumming & have u take his load in ur
Mouth.
Last she has you dress like a sissy-slut
and has ger bull fuck your "mangina" (what
was previously ur ass).

Thats what any of you who want to be a
Cuckold sub-slut are going to get.
And 1 last thing, she will find u the biggest
cocks to take for her. 10"? 12"? Be ready, Slut.
Is that a promise? 😁

nosotros siendo una pareja swinger bisexual los dos y yo soy negro dotado con 24.5 cmt de largo aunque no nos sentimos una pareja cucklod ni sumisa ni humillación ni dominación tenemos muchísima experiencia en recibir grupales de más de 7 amigos todos bisexuales también para que nos penetren juntos a los dos por todos lados hasta que no puedan más

How many husbands really want to be pushed into being a total sub sissy-fem cd bimale cuckold?

You know you want to be a cuckold and let her fuck any cock she wants 1on1 or 3-way or 4way the lick her pussy clean. But you really wish she would push to you become a submissive sissy-fem cd bimale cuckold. If she would take control - you would be wear panties all the time and sometimes wearing bra, dresses and heels and pantyhose or stockings. You would be sucking cocks and gliding cocks into her pussy and sucking her tits while the bulls pounds her pussy. Then sucking his cock clean then licking his cum from her pussy - then sucking his cock hard again so she can watch the bull fuck your sissy-pussy. She might even fuck you more with a strapon once the bull leaves.

How many really wants this to happen?
I know my sissy cuck husband wants this so bad. He wants his pussy to be destroyed from our bull and fucked right after with a big dong! He loves being such a sissy for me. I can't wait to show off his pussy I made for him to our bull.

She'll start by having you clean up ur own cum.
Then, have u clean up her bulls creampie.
Next she has you guide his cock into her
pussy...and clean it off after he fucks her.
Soon she has you fluff him to fuck her.
She may have her bull pull out of her when
he's cumming & have u take his load in ur
Mouth.
Last she has you dress like a sissy-slut
and has ger bull fuck your "mangina" (what
was previously ur ass).

Thats what any of you who want to be a
Cuckold sub-slut are going to get.
And 1 last thing, she will find u the biggest
cocks to take for her. 10"? 12"? Be ready, Slut.
That is the description of the life I have cum to love. I wish that I could meet you and serve your every sexual and perverted desire and DEMAND!

This is my current lifestyle. I'm not considered a man in my wifes eyes. We are in a FLM and I'm way too small to fuck any woman so she has a regular bull and I'm the pathetic sissy bitch of the house. I no longer own any mens clothes and dress to please her bull for the most part. Sometimes he fucks my sissy pussy hard and also makes me suck him on demand. My wife says I'm useless in bed and all I'm good for is cleaning up the creampie mess her man leaves in and on her pussy and ass. She also likes to have her bull whip my ass and legs with his leather belt before they fuck. She says it turns her on to watch her sissy boy wimper and beg her bull for mercy. I also do all the housework and cook and serve nice meals to them.👗
My Mistress gets totally hot and wet as she watches her bull put me, her little sissy cuckold, through my paces alternating begging for mercy and begging for more harder and deeper

You can pretty much fill them them to the breast size that you fancy, just don't over do it. I always liked mid size b-c cup 34-36 + - perky. If you go bigger use the magnum condoms. There pretty safe from breakng and leaking,after all think of what they are designed for. But I couldnt rule it out completly but I never had one break. You could also experiment filling them with jello for extra jiggle.I love how soft yet firm they feel ,very close to the real thing.
Thank you for the Jello idea! Different idea for the holiday “jello-mold” for dinner

Reactions: Lee442 and droopy1
How many married cucks really want their own bull that is their Dom and the sissy cuck’s only purpose is to cock worship their bull?
I thhink that would be incredible! Totally subjugated and submissive little cum slut to a man who could do anything to and with me mentally, emotionally and physically including sharing me wit friends and pimping me for cash and to re pop at his debts

I don't want to be fucked like a woman. If I'm sucking cock or getting fucked I want to take it like a man. I don't have a study pussy, I've got a horny asshole.
Love being fucked like a woman, on my back, legs drawn back, knees by my ears and thighs spread wide. Arms over my head, held down and a real man’s cock pounding relentlessly and brutally into my boipussy as I watch his face as he takes his pleasures from my body

It's just not for me, I'm all for other guys fucking my wife and I'd like to watch, but I want to watch just to see her excitement and pleasure. I don't anything about being humiliated or put down. Funny thing is I've been fucked before but it was more of an experimental thing when I was younger, it wasn't bad and I would consider it again but not in a humiliation type of way.