How many husbands really want to be pushed into being a total sub sissy-fem cd bimale cuckold

How many husbands really want to be pushed into being a total sub sissy-fem cd bimale cuckold?

You know you want to be a cuckold and let her fuck any cock she wants 1on1 or 3-way or 4way the lick her pussy clean. But you really wish she would push to you become a submissive sissy-fem cd bimale cuckold. If she would take control - you would be wear panties all the time and sometimes wearing bra, dresses and heels and pantyhose or stockings. You would be sucking cocks and gliding cocks into her pussy and sucking her tits while the bulls pounds her pussy. Then sucking his cock clean then licking his cum from her pussy - then sucking his cock hard again so she can watch the bull fuck your sissy-pussy. She might even fuck you more with a strapon once the bull leaves.

How many really wants this to happen?

Meee. (waves hand)

Reactions: Lee442
I kind of like the idea of a sissy cuck to worship my bull cock
I'm not gay but I have respect for men who are much larger and more capable than me. My wife taught me to acknowledge the "real" men and to accept that I'm inferior and as such should not have the rights and privileges he commands.This is why she cuckolds me and requires me to live at the level of a servant.

How many husbands really want to be pushed into being a total sub sissy-fem cd bimale cuckold?

You know you want to be a cuckold and let her fuck any cock she wants 1on1 or 3-way or 4way the lick her pussy clean. But you really wish she would push to you become a submissive sissy-fem cd bimale cuckold. If she would take control - you would be wear panties all the time and sometimes wearing bra, dresses and heels and pantyhose or stockings. You would be sucking cocks and gliding cocks into her pussy and sucking her tits while the bulls pounds her pussy. Then sucking his cock clean then licking his cum from her pussy - then sucking his cock hard again so she can watch the bull fuck your sissy-pussy. She might even fuck you more with a strapon once the bull leaves.

Yes i would love to suck a real mans dick and not be given a choice turns me on so much

Reactions: nicebiguy
I do and the thought of being humiliated and made to suck a mans cock n be totally dominated and then fucked infront of my gf with a real man pinning me dow an not giving me a choice, omg, i love it,. I get so horned by being told what to do im such a sub x

I do and the thought of being humiliated and made to suck a mans cock n be totally dominated and then fucked infront of my gf with a real man pinning me dow an not giving me a choice, omg, i love it,. I get so horned by being told what to do im such a sub x
My wifes bull takes his leather belt and whips my ass till I'm crying like a school girl. She watches it all and laughs with delight at me and tells me I better give him a good blowjob or things will get much worse. My bitch ass is blistered from getting belted and my kneecaps are blistered from kneeling with his cock being jamed in my mouth. She makes me tell him how good his man cum tastes.

Reactions: nicebiguy

I do