How many husbands really want to be pushed into being a total sub sissy-fem cd bimale cuckold

i hope this makes you a bit horny,and if you would jerk off fantasizing what slutty things you forced me to do wearing leather&high heels,it would be such a honour for me,if i can do something you like i,m so sweet&obedient i answer any questions you want to know,i love doing this for everyone,it,s so humiliating&arrousing to share my naughty fantasies&experiences
Well we are both subbies. I'm not about forcing anybody. I'm the one to be forced and humiliated. Besides, I dont have a need to do any internet play when I have the real thing at home,sorry. It doesen't compare.

Reactions: nicebiguy
That's certainly one of my fantasies, but I wouldn't want that full time. I like other types of kink play too that wouldn't fit into a pure cuckold lifestyle

Attachments

• F36149DB-3489-46B9-BD7D-1A55C3E7EA79.jpeg
    F36149DB-3489-46B9-BD7D-1A55C3E7EA79.jpeg
    94.2 KB · Views: 43
  • 65F3E754-AEBD-42EB-AEF8-E18E75EFF921.jpeg
    65F3E754-AEBD-42EB-AEF8-E18E75EFF921.jpeg
    47.5 KB · Views: 40
  • 59EE59B7-D6ED-4034-9C2B-8790D9B99048.jpeg
    59EE59B7-D6ED-4034-9C2B-8790D9B99048.jpeg
    71.6 KB · Views: 41
How many husbands really want to be pushed into being a total sub sissy-fem cd bimale cuckold?

You know you want to be a cuckold and let her fuck any cock she wants 1on1 or 3-way or 4way the lick her pussy clean. But you really wish she would push to you become a submissive sissy-fem cd bimale cuckold. If she would take control - you would be wear panties all the time and sometimes wearing bra, dresses and heels and pantyhose or stockings. You would be sucking cocks and gliding cocks into her pussy and sucking her tits while the bulls pounds her pussy. Then sucking his cock clean then licking his cum from her pussy - then sucking his cock hard again so she can watch the bull fuck your sissy-pussy. She might even fuck you more with a strapon once the bull leaves.

How many really wants this to happen?
I want too much !!!

Me and my partner have already taken quite a few steps towards that. And I hope it continues. Yesterday I was ordered to wear her panties all day. Today she added that she would be pleased if I would wear a bra as well. I reluctantly did, but after a few hours now I feel aroused and wonder if anyone notices that it sometimes shows that something’s “poking” out under my sweater.
Fantasized about her ordering me to let another man feel me up and call me a little sissy… 😬

Me and my partner have already taken quite a few steps towards that. And I hope it continues. Yesterday I was ordered to wear her panties all day. Today she added that she would be pleased if I would wear a bra as well. I reluctantly did, but after a few hours now I feel aroused and wonder if anyone notices that it sometimes shows that something’s “poking” out under my sweater.
Fantasized about her ordering me to let another man feel me up and call me a little sissy… 😬
it is a huge turn on and sounds like both of you two are ready to push it more.

it is a huge turn on and sounds like both of you two are ready to push it more.
Definitely. She surprises me every now and then with being further into this than I’ve thought. Just the other day I was a bit in shock when I told her I thought she would either go behind my back or openly refuse if I said that she had to terminate things with her new lover. I’ve stated similar before and she always said that she would abide by that (but it would be hard). But this time she just looked at me and said “you’re probably right about that”. That just made my head spin, because I felt that that was such a statement about how far I have fallen from being her number one. It scares me at times, but mainly it makes me fall even more into my new role.

I want too much !!!
My wife makes me do all those things except sucking on her tits. She denies me that, she says her breasts are for the pleasure of her lovers only, they are exclusively for men not bitches like me. It's not appropriate for sissies to go near her tits, I'm not allowed above her navel. My job is to clean her pussy ass and feet only.

My wife makes me do all those things except sucking on her tits. She denies me that, she says her breasts are for the pleasure of her lovers only, they are exclusively for men not bitches like me. It's not appropriate for sissies to go near her tits, I'm not allowed above her navel. My job is to clean her pussy ass and feet only.
Now that’s good work if one can get it lol
; ):<~~

Definitely. She surprises me every now and then with being further into this than I’ve thought. Just the other day I was a bit in shock when I told her I thought she would either go behind my back or openly refuse if I said that she had to terminate things with her new lover. I’ve stated similar before and she always said that she would abide by that (but it would be hard). But this time she just looked at me and said “you’re probably right about that”. That just made my head spin, because I felt that that was such a statement about how far I have fallen from being her number one. It scares me at times, but mainly it makes me fall even more into my new role.
That's usually the process. She still loves you but is seeing you as less and less of a man. As she continues to sissify you, you will accept the fact that you are not a real man in her eyes and must surrender the rights and privilegs of a man. This includes enjoying her body. She has or will get a capable man to take care of her womanly needs while you as her sissy will do her bidding. She is clearly in charge now that you have no manhood left so learn to enjoy being her bitch, It's your destiny.

How many husbands really want to be pushed into being a total sub sissy-fem cd bimale cuckold?

You know you want to be a cuckold and let her fuck any cock she wants 1on1 or 3-way or 4way the lick her pussy clean. But you really wish she would push to you become a submissive sissy-fem cd bimale cuckold. If she would take control - you would be wear panties all the time and sometimes wearing bra, dresses and heels and pantyhose or stockings. You would be sucking cocks and gliding cocks into her pussy and sucking her tits while the bulls pounds her pussy. Then sucking his cock clean then licking his cum from her pussy - then sucking his cock hard again so she can watch the bull fuck your sissy-pussy. She might even fuck you more with a strapon once the bull leaves.

How many really wants this to happen?
That's the dream ! My ex gf who cuckold me would get off on the control of forcing me to do her will. She would make wear a sissy maid outfit for her lovers and her next door neighbour who she was coaching to be a Dom/hotwife. She would regularly force me to clean the neighbours house and neighbor would take out her pent up frustrations on my ass.

That's the dream ! My ex gf who cuckold me would get off on the control of forcing me to do her will. She would make wear a sissy maid outfit for her lovers and her next door neighbour who she was coaching to be a Dom/hotwife. She would regularly force me to clean the neighbours house and neighbor would take out her pent up frustrations on my ass.
I love it. My wife has done much the same thing. Besides being required to do all our housework she makes me go to her boyfriends house once a week and clean. She doesn't care how embarassing it is for me to be paraded in my uniform out in public either. She says it's appropriate wear for me and helps me get into the right mindset. One time on our way to his place we needed more cleaning supplies and she made me go into a store and buy some. When her man comes over our house for the weekend first thing she has him do is whip my ass with his belt. It turns her on to see me dance around in pain as he lashes me.Then I fetch his weeks worth of dirty laundry from his car and wash, dry, and fold it while I listen to them fucking in the bedroom. My next task of course is cleaning her pussy with my tongue. Can I ask why she became your ex and do you still serve her or the neighbor Dom Wife??

So far i wanna become a cuckold. That's it. But I'm curious about this. Being pegged is the one thing I'm curious about.

Reactions: nicebiguy
I love it. My wife has done much the same thing. Besides being required to do all our housework she makes me go to her boyfriends house once a week and clean. She doesn't care how embarassing it is for me to be paraded in my uniform out in public either. She says it's appropriate wear for me and helps me get into the right mindset. One time on our way to his place we needed more cleaning supplies and she made me go into a store and buy some. When her man comes over our house for the weekend first thing she has him do is whip my ass with his belt. It turns her on to see me dance around in pain as he lashes me.Then I fetch his weeks worth of dirty laundry from his car and wash, dry, and fold it while I listen to them fucking in the bedroom. My next task of course is cleaning her pussy with my tongue. Can I ask why she became your ex and do you still serve her or the neighbor Dom Wife??
To be honest, cuckolding consists of 2 parts like a lock and key or a joint venture. We became distant as she started to do more without me or take my views on to consideration. E.g. she was seeing these 2 BBC from her office on the regular. One was really nice and the other was a peice of shit. Seeing me licking his seed off my gf toes while dressed as a maid felt that have him licence to slap me really fucking hard across the face for fun. Despite my objection, after that she continued fucking him without me being present and eventually moved in with him. I was devastated but at that point I was on the hook but there was no mutual gratification. After a year of being single but not been able to move on as she was constantly sending me pics and texts for attention and money (and I would eventually go running back just to be fed his seed from a used condom and then feel remorseful) I cut all ties and stepped away from cuckolding and her. I needed to get away from the toxic relationship. That included her friends.

I still crave cuckolding so much but I have to have a say in the relationship and it cannot grow out of control to the point you lose the very special bond you have. I am hoping that doesn't happen with my current gf, but all I want her to do every night is fuck another man, make me clean up and then put on a strap on and fuck my ass to an inch of my life while telling me how much of a good little slut I am.

To be honest, cuckolding consists of 2 parts like a lock and key or a joint venture. We became distant as she started to do more without me or take my views on to consideration. E.g. she was seeing these 2 BBC from her office on the regular. One was really nice and the other was a peice of shit. Seeing me licking his seed off my gf toes while dressed as a maid felt that have him licence to slap me really fucking hard across the face for fun. Despite my objection, after that she continued fucking him without me being present and eventually moved in with him. I was devastated but at that point I was on the hook but there was no mutual gratification. After a year of being single but not been able to move on as she was constantly sending me pics and texts for attention and money (and I would eventually go running back just to be fed his seed from a used condom and then feel remorseful) I cut all ties and stepped away from cuckolding and her. I needed to get away from the toxic relationship. That included her friends.

I still crave cuckolding so much but I have to have a say in the relationship and it cannot grow out of control to the point you lose the very special bond you have. I am hoping that doesn't happen with my current gf, but all I want her to do every night is fuck another man, make me clean up and then put on a strap on and fuck my ass to an inch of my life while telling me how much of a good little slut I am.
I hope things run better for you this time. Just out of curiosity are you doing those things with your current gf.??