How many husbands really want to be pushed into being a total sub sissy-fem cd bimale cuckold

How many husbands really want to be pushed into being a total sub sissy-fem cd bimale cuckold?

You know you want to be a cuckold and let her fuck any cock she wants 1on1 or 3-way or 4way the lick her pussy clean. But you really wish she would push to you become a submissive sissy-fem cd bimale cuckold. If she would take control - you would be wear panties all the time and sometimes wearing bra, dresses and heels and pantyhose or stockings. You would be sucking cocks and gliding cocks into her pussy and sucking her tits while the bulls pounds her pussy. Then sucking his cock clean then licking his cum from her pussy - then sucking his cock hard again so she can watch the bull fuck your sissy-pussy. She might even fuck you more with a strapon once the bull leaves.

How many really wants this to happen?
I don't think there was much pushing for me, maybe a slight nudge, lol!

She already knows I'm not much of a man. I wear bras and panties full time. Heck she's asked me if I'm transgender. So I'm not sure what masculinity there's left for her to be concerned with?
Lol. Ms has told me that there is no chance of us having sex anymore. She knows i'm full time in panties and it does not work for her at all sexually. When I did try to act manly I never measured up either (in lots of ways).

Honestly I am happier just being my sissy self. I'd like her to take a lover again but I know that comes with risks. Maybe one day she will get her mojo back.

Seriously considering throwing away the few pairs of boxer shorts I still own. Haven't worn them in years anyway.

How many husbands really want to be pushed into being a total sub sissy-fem cd bimale cuckold?

You know you want to be a cuckold and let her fuck any cock she wants 1on1 or 3-way or 4way the lick her pussy clean. But you really wish she would push to you become a submissive sissy-fem cd bimale cuckold. If she would take control - you would be wear panties all the time and sometimes wearing bra, dresses and heels and pantyhose or stockings. You would be sucking cocks and gliding cocks into her pussy and sucking her tits while the bulls pounds her pussy. Then sucking his cock clean then licking his cum from her pussy - then sucking his cock hard again so she can watch the bull fuck your sissy-pussy. She might even fuck you more with a strapon once the bull leaves.

We are a fair way down this road, none of it suggested by me, but I haven't actually objected to it. Jane has encouraged and suggested we do things and I have meeklygone along with it knowing she approves. The truth is I do rather like it and have come to accept that I am a sissy. I've always known I had that side to me, just never let it be seen by others.

At her request I wear panties and she has taken me shopping for my own. I have eaten hundreds of cream pies and cleaned her boyfriend but I have been fucked yet. I don't think that will happen.

Me😁😁😁😁

Reactions: nicebiguy

I need this to happen because as my wife says, I am definitely not a man!

Attachments

• 20200528_183334.jpg
    20200528_183334.jpg
    228.1 KB · Views: 74

I transformed my hubby into a sissy CD slut. He even serves men. The way I liked it. He is very happy that way.

So awesome I want this

This is my fantasy and actually may become my life

I transformed my hubby into a sissy CD slut. He even serves men. The way I liked it. He is very happy that way.
It's great when the bull is fucking your wife and instructs you to come over and suck his dick after he has pulled out, i adore the taste of spunk and pussy juice from their cocks, get him hard to fuck her again mmmmmmmm.

Wife has done some experimenting with this, I would do more if she showed any desire for it. Covid slowed all that down tho, as her 11 year affair with her Boss/Lover ended. He refuses to get vaccinated. We have played with me dressing in female clothing, chastity devises, I have been on "condom only" sex with her since November 2012, she has expressed a desire to see me suck her Lover off but none of them know I am aware so I don't have to concern myself about that (I'd probably do it for her, but have no desire to do so myself), she has used vibrators and dildoes on me, spanking, other B/D stuff, SPH, cut off completely from sex.......but would most like to explore me dressing as fem and her exploiting that more than we do.

CW
I’d love to follow the journey, if there is one.

Reactions: nicebiguy