How many husbands really want to be pushed into being a total sub sissy-fem cd bimale cuckold

How many husbands really want to be pushed into being a total sub sissy-fem cd bimale cuckold?

You know you want to be a cuckold and let her fuck any cock she wants 1on1 or 3-way or 4way the lick her pussy clean. But you really wish she would push to you become a submissive sissy-fem cd bimale cuckold. If she would take control - you would be wear panties all the time and sometimes wearing bra, dresses and heels and pantyhose or stockings. You would be sucking cocks and gliding cocks into her pussy and sucking her tits while the bulls pounds her pussy. Then sucking his cock clean then licking his cum from her pussy - then sucking his cock hard again so she can watch the bull fuck your sissy-pussy. She might even fuck you more with a strapon once the bull leaves.

How many really wants this to happen?
That is our fantasy we are trying to find someone to fulfill it

That is our fantasy we are trying to find someone to fulfill it

Yes please

How many husbands really want to be pushed into being a total sub sissy-fem cd bimale cuckold?

You know you want to be a cuckold and let her fuck any cock she wants 1on1 or 3-way or 4way the lick her pussy clean. But you really wish she would push to you become a submissive sissy-fem cd bimale cuckold. If she would take control - you would be wear panties all the time and sometimes wearing bra, dresses and heels and pantyhose or stockings. You would be sucking cocks and gliding cocks into her pussy and sucking her tits while the bulls pounds her pussy. Then sucking his cock clean then licking his cum from her pussy - then sucking his cock hard again so she can watch the bull fuck your sissy-pussy. She might even fuck you more with a strapon once the bull leaves.

This is my current lifestyle. I'm not considered a man in my wifes eyes. We are in a FLM and I'm way too small to fuck any woman so she has a regular bull and I'm the pathetic sissy bitch of the house. I no longer own any mens clothes and dress to please her bull for the most part. Sometimes he fucks my sissy pussy hard and also makes me suck him on demand. My wife says I'm useless in bed and all I'm good for is cleaning up the creampie mess her man leaves in and on her pussy and ass. She also likes to have her bull whip my ass and legs with his leather belt before they fuck. She says it turns her on to watch her sissy boy wimper and beg her bull for mercy. I also do all the housework and cook and serve nice meals to them.👗

I want it more than anything in the world. To have my wife help me dress for dates and watch be get fucked by 2 bbc bulls at a time while she laughs and encourages them to go harder!

Love the pics. Especially the leather. I love leather.
i hope this makes you a bit horny,and if you would jerk off fantasizing what slutty things you forced me to do wearing leather&high heels,it would be such a honour for me,if i can do something you like i,m so sweet&obedient i answer any questions you want to know,i love doing this for everyone,it,s so humiliating&arrousing to share my naughty fantasies&experiences

Attachments

• slu in black.jpg
    slu in black.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 26
  • latex.jpg
    latex.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 17
  • latex2.jpg
    latex2.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 14
  • Latex3.jpg
    Latex3.jpg