How many husbands really want to be pushed into being a total sub sissy-fem cd bimale cuckold

First,i admire women in control,wearing outfits to tease&please,it,s my fav fetish,even right now i,m getting so wet writing this ,serving sexy women no matter what they want or do with me is still my fav wish
and second ,when i ,m dressed sexy in lingerie&high heels for my wife&others knowing it turns them on makes me so happy,can,t imagine i ,ll stop doing it

Attachments

• open legs&red sandals.jpg
    open legs&red sandals.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 30
I am not interested in the least. Im not into any of the submissive fetishes. I just want to see my wife fucking a huge cock, getting getting nutted in and having orgasms. I just want to share her with some huge cock or even just an average cock that really wants to put it in her pussy. I want to see her get cummed in the mouth. I dont want to be seen as submissive or feminine though and i want to retain dominance.
I believe that would make you a stag. Nothing wrong with it, and it's more common than most people think.

If she would take control - you would be wear panties all the time and sometimes wearing bra, dresses and heels and pantyhose or stockings. You would be sucking cocks and gliding cocks into her pussy and sucking her tits while the bulls pounds her pussy. Then sucking his cock clean then licking his cum from her pussy - then sucking his cock hard again so she can watch the bull fuck your sissy-pussy. She might even fuck you more with a strapon once the bull leaves.

How many really wants this to happen?
I already wear panties all the time (got rid of my mens underwear) and bras almost all the time. I have 2 dresses and 1 pair of heels, but i don't wear those that frequently.

I'd love for my wife to cuckold me and would definitely be open to bi-play. I've told my wife that I'd like to try sucking a cock sometime. I think she has mixed emotions on that. It seems like something that would turn her on, but there's mentally a block of seeing her husband with someone other than her.

Plenty of guys feel tge same way. And women also, tgank goodness
Hell, if she sucks his cock, why won't you?
If she fucks him, why wont you (anal, of course)

Many men are threatened by this. But to no end. She'll do it one way or the other.

I've been talking to a guy, now a gurl, on another forum for about a year and a half. When I first started talking to him, he was into the fact that his wife would kiss a family friend on the lips every time they parted. This family friend was quite a bit older than the both of them by about 25 years. Turns out she was secretely feeding him female hormones at the direction of what turned out to be her Bull, the older guy, and he was becoming more effeminate. The more effeminate he got, the more his wife and her Bull would encourage him to wear her panties and clothing.
Fast forward to now, and I just had a conversation with him/her about a party he went to where he was the favor for a bunch of guys that wanted to see him in lingerie and have sex with him. He loves the male attention and is quite enthusiastic about sucking cock and getting fucked by random guys.
i would love this! any Dom men please help!

I had a threesome with my wife, and the bull fucked us both, we sucked his cock together while we kissed, we did the classic 69 while he fucked her and I sucked both of them, then I left them alone so that he could enjoy with her while I masturbated my ass and dilated it for the bull, then while she kissed him and gave him a blowjob to lubricate the bull's cock for my ass, I climbed on his cock and rode for a long time while she kissed me me and he gave me a blowjob... many more things happened haha but I'll continue at another time, the best of all was getting home and making love to my wife, with her pussy wide open, wet and smelling of sex... Then she fucked me with a strap-on and did everything to me too

1650894403195.png1650894421459.png1650894433305.png1650894474744.png1650894498446.png

Part of the "grooming that took place was putting him in situations where he had to, or was coerced into, wearing his wife's things out in public. They, the wife and her Bull, would also bring a certain male friend along on their adventures who would be a companion to him while his wife spent time with her Bull. This guy was VERY into sissies and groomed him in certain acts (hand holding, kissing, fondling) that amped up the sexual nature of their friendship until he became the "boyfriend". This guy was his first anal experience as well as a Bull in his own right, where he would share him with friends.
This is hot

I had a threesome with my wife, and the bull fucked us both, we sucked his cock together while we kissed, we did the classic 69 while he fucked her and I sucked both of them, then I left them alone so that he could enjoy with her while I masturbated my ass and dilated it for the bull, then while she kissed him and gave him a blowjob to lubricate the bull's cock for my ass, I climbed on his cock and rode for a long time while she kissed me me and he gave me a blowjob... many more things happened haha but I'll continue at another time, the best of all was getting home and making love to my wife, with her pussy wide open, wet and smelling of sex... Then she fucked me with a strap-on and did everything to me too

View attachment 804434View attachment 804435View attachment 804436View attachment 804439View attachment 804440
Beautiful, I love ur shaved body and ur little weewee , cute

View attachment 804434View attachment 804435View attachment 804436View attachment 804439View attachment 804440
her pussy looks so eatable, and tasty