How many husbands really want to be pushed into being a total sub sissy-fem cd bimale cuckold

Me and my partner have already taken quite a few steps towards that. And I hope it continues. Yesterday I was ordered to wear her panties all day. Today she added that she would be pleased if I would wear a bra as well. I reluctantly did, but after a few hours now I feel aroused and wonder if anyone notices that it sometimes shows that something’s “poking” out under my sweater.
Fantasized about her ordering me to let another man feel me up and call me a little sissy… 😬
Me and my partner have already taken quite a few steps towards that. And I hope it continues. Yesterday I was ordered to wear her panties all day. Today she added that she would be pleased if I would wear a bra as well. I reluctantly did, but after a few hours now I feel aroused and wonder if anyone notices that it sometimes shows that something’s “poking” out under my sweater.
Fantasized about her ordering me to let another man feel me up and call me a little sissy… 😬
As a full cd - part time girl who wears bras I can say it’s not really the front that anyone would notice but more do the back band and straps with the adjusting clips especially with a thin top on

As a full cd - part time girl who wears bras I can say it’s not really the front that anyone would notice but more do the back band and straps with the adjusting clips especially with a thin top on
Thats the exciting part. Do they notice?! Can they tell what I'm wearing?! I used to have those feelings all the time. One of the big things with me was when I wore panty hose and jeans. I loved how the stockings made my jeans feel nice and silky as they would slide over the lylons when I moved. Only us cross dressers and women know that special feeling. When I first started to wear nylons I wore socks to hide them. Then I got more daring and would take off the socks. Somtimes I would stuff the socks in my bra. It was so exciting to flash my nylon clad ankles and always wondered if my pant legs were covering them or not and if anyone noticed them or my chest area with a stuffed bra.

• Love
Reactions: WilliamFassel
Thats the exciting part. Do they notice?! Can they tell what I'm wearing?! I used to have those feelings all the time. One of the big things with me was when I wore panty hose and jeans. I loved how the stockings made my jeans feel nice and silky as they would slide over the lylons when I moved. Only us cross dressers and women know that special feeling. When I first started to wear nylons I wore socks to hide them. Then I got more daring and would take off the socks. Somtimes I would stuff the socks in my bra. It was so exciting to flash my nylon clad ankles and always wondered if my pant legs were covering them or not and if anyone noticed them or my chest area with a stuffed bra.
I suppose it depends on the situation - I was dressing before I met my now wife and told her after a couple of months I was a cross dresser - not sure if she believed it until I made her dinner one night fully dressed lol - at that time I used latex gloves doubled up and filled with water and fingers tucked in - worked out how much water to fill a b cup bra and hey presto / nice bit weight and so bounce and looked ok . At my wife’s suggestion I sent for latex breast forms with nipples and wear those now - looks great and natural with a sheer bra / blouse on and look / move almost naturally . Sometimes I wear pantyhose on under my motorbike trousers if it’s cold otherwise they are kept for a dress or a skirt on as are hold up stockings and agree 100% on the feeling - but even better with a lined skirt on as they glide and swish when you move sit up / down etc and also amazing when you put heels on with them on too - love it ha ha

Reactions: Pantyboy
I suppose it depends on the situation - I was dressing before I met my now wife and told her after a couple of months I was a cross dresser - not sure if she believed it until I made her dinner one night fully dressed lol - at that time I used latex gloves doubled up and filled with water and fingers tucked in - worked out how much water to fill a b cup bra and hey presto / nice bit weight and so bounce and looked ok . At my wife’s suggestion I sent for latex breast forms with nipples and wear those now - looks great and natural with a sheer bra / blouse on and look / move almost naturally . Sometimes I wear pantyhose on under my motorbike trousers if it’s cold otherwise they are kept for a dress or a skirt on as are hold up stockings and agree 100% on the feeling - but even better with a lined skirt on as they glide and swish when you move sit up / down etc and also amazing when you put heels on with them on too - love it ha ha
Besides using my rolled up socks or tissue paper I graduated to using condoms with water. I used the ones with the reservoir ends that made a nice nipple that showed nicely thru a sheer bra. Are your motonbike trousers leather? I have a leather fetish and loved to wear stockings under ladies leather pants. I had one pair of womans leather slacks that had a satin lining that wonld slide and massage my nylon clad legs. It was so sensuous and sexy feeling. Girls are so lucky. Mens clothes are so boring.

Reactions: TheGreyZone
I hope things run better for you this time. Just out of curiosity are you doing those things with your current gf.??
Thank you I appreciate your kind words.

No. My current gf is not into any kinky stuff. She knows I like being a sub but that is as far is it goes. I think she would freak out if she knew everything. I am trying to get her loosen up though. Her limit at the moment is lingerie and toys. However, of late she does love receiving oral and rimming for a long time.

Most of the time I am ok with a normal sex life. However, deep in my sub conscious sits this submissive cross dresser who loves femdom and cuckolding. The preparation, the anticipation of the night's events, the excitement in the pit of your stomach, the clean up, the post event intimacy and strapon experience. Every do often her wants to get out.

Con mi chica somos una pareja swinger bisexual los dos para nada nos sentimos ni cucklod ni yo soy sumiso pero siempre que tenemos algo terminamos los dos juntos siendo penetrados por todos los amigos que quieran

No. My current gf is not into any kinky stuff. She knows I like being a sub but that is as far is it goes. I think she would freak out if she knew everything. I am trying to get her loosen up though. Her limit at the moment is lingerie and toys. However, of late she does love receiving oral and rimming for a long time.

Most of the time I am ok with a normal sex life. However, deep in my sub conscious sits this submissive cross dresser who loves femdom and cuckolding. The preparation, the anticipation of the night's events, the excitement in the pit of your stomach, the clean up, the post event intimacy and strapon experience. Every do often her wants to get out.
Well that's good. Play it cool and maybe she will widen her intrests. If your into doing housework under a strict femdom maybe that will appeal to her. It seems to me that most woman would like having her hubbie do the housework. In the vanilla world wives always complain that they don't do enough around the house.

Definitely agree with the excitement about the preparation aspect of your crossdressing and especially the final part - I have found I can keep my fem side in quite easily now - it’s really important with a partner that you do that I think because like me if you have a vanilla wife it is a lot to take in - my wife just says now it’s in me and she would rather I think I be a cd than out drinking or whatever lol - only a pity we not the same sizes in clothes ha ha - so are you dressed en femme when you are doing clean up ?

Well that's good. Play it cool and maybe she will widen her intrests. If your into doing housework under a strict femdom maybe that will appeal to her. It seems to me that most woman would like having her hubbie do the housework. In the vanilla world wives always complain that they don't do enough around the house.
Ha ha yes I’m sure all women would like there men to do housework but maybe not in a wig , dress and heels like Freddie in ‘ I want to break free ‘

Definitely agree with the excitement about the preparation aspect of your crossdressing and especially the final part - I have found I can keep my fem side in quite easily now - it’s really important with a partner that you do that I think because like me if you have a vanilla wife it is a lot to take in - my wife just says now it’s in me and she would rather I think I be a cd than out drinking or whatever lol - only a pity we not the same sizes in clothes ha ha - so are you dressed en femme when you are doing clean up ?
It's a much better alternative than you being out drinking or whatever,especially the whatever. If she is that vanilla dont overwhelm her with full on crossdressing. Slowly work your way into it wearing panties and fem jeans and blouses not dresses.It's important she enjoys the show and is given power.Show her that she stands to gain a lot and she isn't loosing a husband she is gaining a gf. I've always been attracted to girls my size so we could have a joint wardrobe. I'm always dressed en femme all the time.

Reactions: gregnginger
Ah, thanks for the tip. As I usually wear tshirts that are not fitted close to my body, it didn't really cross my mind. The bra I've been wearing today, however, is lined so there definitely is more of it poking out.

Besides using my rolled up socks or tissue paper I graduated to using condoms with water. I used the ones with the reservoir ends that made a nice nipple that showed nicely thru a sheer bra. Are your motonbike trousers leather? I have a leather fetish and loved to wear stockings under ladies leather pants. I had one pair of womans leather slacks that had a satin lining that wonld slide and massage my nylon clad legs. It was so sensuous and sexy feeling. Girls are so lucky. Mens clothes are so boring.
Interesting. Today I had some tissue paper inside and a couple of days ago we started talking about silicon inserts. But now I'm curious about trying out water-filled condoms until I get the silicon ones. How much water do you fill them up with? Perhaps it's unlikely, but I'm feeling a bit scared about if one of them tears, or even just leaks.

Reactions: Firefighter195
Interesting. Today I had some tissue paper inside and a couple of days ago we started talking about silicon inserts. But now I'm curious about trying out water-filled condoms until I get the silicon ones. How much water do you fill them up with? Perhaps it's unlikely, but I'm feeling a bit scared about if one of them tears, or even just leaks.
I never did the condoms but used latex gloves doubled up - i can’t remember fully but I think about 500 ml was equivalent to a b cup which is what I wear - didn’t want to go too big for my frame - tied the ends and then folded over the fingers and knitted them - didn’t do aerobics in them lol but never leaked once - the silicon breast forms are the way to go

• Wow
Ah, thanks for the tip. As I usually wear tshirts that are not fitted close to my body, it didn't really cross my mind. The bra I've been wearing today, however, is lined so there definitely is more of it poking out.
Depends again on what cup you are using and how stuffed they are - you’ll not be able to get the right shape / weight distribution either - the more you put in the more will stick out but I’d say even with a loose t shirt there’s a good chance you still be showing a bra strap clip or back band joint when it’s slightly tightening across your back

What size of bra are you wearing ? And also depends on style full cup etc - your wife will keep you right I’m sure

How many husbands really want to be pushed into being a total sub sissy-fem cd bimale cuckold?

You know you want to be a cuckold and let her fuck any cock she wants 1on1 or 3-way or 4way the lick her pussy clean. But you really wish she would push to you become a submissive sissy-fem cd bimale cuckold. If she would take control - you would be wear panties all the time and sometimes wearing bra, dresses and heels and pantyhose or stockings. You would be sucking cocks and gliding cocks into her pussy and sucking her tits while the bulls pounds her pussy. Then sucking his cock clean then licking his cum from her pussy - then sucking his cock hard again so she can watch the bull fuck your sissy-pussy. She might even fuck you more with a strapon once the bull leaves.

How many really wants this to happen?
Seems quite a few woul dlikwe this. I see nothing wrong with wanting to express a femme side. Some men neesd to hear the isdea suggested to them. They don't want their wife or lover ot know they secrety want this ans are to enbarrassed by what they would think of them. If my wife of lover suggested or told me they wantes this, I'd be happy to do it.

You can pretty much fill them them to the breast size that you fancy, just don't over do it. I always liked mid size b-c cup 34-36 + - perky. If you go bigger use the magnum condoms. There pretty safe from breakng and leaking,after all think of what they are designed for. But I couldnt rule it out completly but I never had one break. You could also experiment filling them with jello for extra jiggle.I love how soft yet firm they feel ,very close to the real thing.

¿Cuántos maridos realmente quieren ser empujados a ser un cornudo bimale cd bimale sub sissy-fem total?

Sabes que quieres ser un cornudo y dejar que se folle cualquier polla que quiera 1 contra 1 o 3 vías o 4 vías y lame su coño limpio. Pero realmente desearías que te empujara a convertirte en un cornudo bimale cd sissy-fem sumiso. Si ella tomara el control, usarías bragas todo el tiempo y, a veces, usarías sostén, vestidos, tacones y pantimedias o medias. Estarías chupando pollas y deslizando pollas en su coño y chupando sus tetas mientras los toros golpean su coño. Luego le chupa la polla y luego lame su semen de su coño, luego chupa su polla con fuerza otra vez para que ella pueda ver al toro follar tu coño mariquita. Incluso podría follarte más con un strapon una vez que el toro se vaya.

¿Cuántos realmente quieren que esto suceda?
Hdesde cuba somos una pareja swinger bisexual los dos con buena experiencia en recibir grupales los dos juntos
pero igual ni nos sentimos una pareja cucklod ni nada de humillación ni dominación porque también yo soy negro con 24.5 cmt de pinga y me gusta mucho yo también meterla en los otros