How many loads of cum has she had in her at once?

Most at once is 12. I couldn't tell you in what holes or who 10 of the guys were. Word gets around that my wife likes to fuck and I like watching. Long story short,friends house party. Friend had fucked her a few times before. Friend tells his friends and a bunch of guys stayed after most everyone left. Nervous friend tells me they were hanging around waiting for him to ask me for permission. They got our permission and worked her over for almost 2 hours in the living room then the pool. There was 7 guys that had stuck around for it and 5 more that couldn't help themselves.

Most at once is 12. I couldn't tell you in what holes or who 10 of the guys were. Word gets around that my wife likes to fuck and I like watching. Long story short,friends house party. Friend had fucked her a few times before. Friend tells his friends and a bunch of guys stayed after most everyone left. Nervous friend tells me they were hanging around waiting for him to ask me for permission. They got our permission and worked her over for almost 2 hours in the living room then the pool. There was 7 guys that had stuck around for it and 5 more that couldn't help themselves.
Now thats a Gangbang! Wow she must have been worn out afterward.

Reactions: Wifesharingdude
We think orally around 15 when she sucked off a softball team. But usually after going out she’ll come home with five or six loads in her belly😈2D9E0801-0A1F-4E6E-AE53-069B07A92BE6.jpeg

Attachments

• ADF51607-597D-43F1-A0CB-C2E9C4D9BD64.jpeg
    ADF51607-597D-43F1-A0CB-C2E9C4D9BD64.jpeg
    37.9 KB · Views: 21
  • 1BE1F64D-1338-4F43-AC94-CEA4184FA1E6.jpeg
    1BE1F64D-1338-4F43-AC94-CEA4184FA1E6.jpeg
    43 KB · Views: 20
  • D0BB94E9-B735-475A-8A38-30A3A5A91A2B.jpeg
    D0BB94E9-B735-475A-8A38-30A3A5A91A2B.jpeg
    156.8 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
you are a perfect husband .Give that man a blojob!

it was over about 24 hours
there were 9 guys involved
sounds right to me.Im sure that I had that much during the frat party gb i was in in h.s. and maybe 1 or2 other times :) You guys need to understand that we get soo sexually and orgasmically hazy and high ... we aren't counting or really thinking ! Its more when you think of it after ....you mostly are thinking how to get it again !

Reactions: stonemtncouple
Mine was 10 in my pussy during the gang bang. Even if I go for more than 10 men I would imaging I would have to clean out somewhere around that number. That's lots of cum in the tiny pussy.
Remember I go last, you saw my huge cock and I’m a multiple heavy cummer! 💦💦🍆😉😉

• Love
Reactions: Ling