How many loads of cum has she had in her at once?

Mine has a really deep pussy and took loads deep inside her during a large gang bang..... when she finally stood up the cum poured out of her like a faucet. I had a 5 gallon bucket to catch all of her pussy drippings. It ended up being about 2 quarts. Remember, DEEP pussy. We took it home and for the next 2 months she would tie me to the bed and pour about a cup of the cum into my mouth....it was Hot!

Mine has a really deep pussy and took loads deep inside her during a large gang bang..... when she finally stood up the cum poured out of her like a faucet. I had a 5 gallon bucket to catch all of her pussy drippings. It ended up being about 2 quarts. Remember, DEEP pussy. We took it home and for the next 2 months she would tie me to the bed and pour about a cup of the cum into my mouth....it was Hot!
Nice story...2 quarts is more than I consider possible. However I do enjoy the idea of watching her empty into a container after the GB.

hot, love to feed that to my hubby...cindi

Reactions: Steel4u0987