How many loads of cum has she had in her at once?

Julie has had 5 for sure in her pussy in one session, maybe more... I encourage her to try more, but she flips that right back st me... she had me blow 5 guys for her one time in less than 30 minutes... she is trying to convince me to take the same group of 5 in my ass... which I have agreed to... but this hasnt cum to fruition as yet..

Reactions: ep46wksp
There was at least 10 if not more, young 18-20) year old guys from across the street that were having a birthday party. I told her to give them lap dances and left her down in the basement while I stayed upstairs. I could hear all different kinds of things going on but didn’t get to see anything. I remember at one point while I was out in the garage where my car was parked, and we had always left a condom in the sunglass holder just in case. Anyway her and a good looking guy I’ll call,T, had came out to the garage and hoping I’d get to watch some action, I remained quiet and out of site. What I remember most was that she had brought up the condom to him. Nothing happened in the car or the garage and I was so fucked up that night, I wasn’t completely sure what I had truly heard or what I had thought I’d heard. Later on I was trying to get some coke from and found out that T was a dealer. So I told Robin to see if she could get some from him, if you know what I mean. She told me that he was acting really upset and she didn’t know why exactly. She mentioned something along the lines that he didn’t know her and I were together, or something like that. And that he really liked me and that he was also afraid of me because I was a cage fighter. So I went downstairs and approached him and he just had this concerned, disappointed look on his face. So I just assumed that something happened between him and her. So in an nonchalantly sort of way, I just kept saying that everything is perfectly fine and trying my best to tell him without saying it, that we like to just have fun and it’s all in good fun. The next day her and I were talking about things and I had brought up that I had heard her say something about that condom, and without any hesitation she said she remembered that too but couldn’t recall why. She denied that anything had happened and that she never did anything sexual that night at all. So anyway it was probably 5-6 years after her and I broke up, that I had actually ran into T at a mutual friends house. After some chit chatting, I brought up that party and asked if he was able to fuck her that night. He told me that no he wasn’t able to, but that he watched all the other guys fuck her. I started to laugh and told him I had suspected she had, which was great because we were in that kind of lifestyle. He again said that he never did and ended up leaving kind of abruptly shortly after. I couldn’t help but notice that he had that same uncomfortable look on his face and found it slightly odd of his departure considering we hadn’t seen each other in a while. So in my opinion, being that her and I both hated using condoms and she never used them, I think T insisted on wearing one and especially if she already had a full pussy.